Ignore | Minatozaki Sana

Genre: Fluff~~

The weather is so perfect for a sporty girl like Sana to jog. Sana take out her headphone and listen to music before jog.

After hours of jogging, Sana decides to take a walk while inhaling some fresh air.

Then she sit on the bench, beside a beautiful girl who is now busy drawing. Sana take off her headphone and glances at the girl's beautiful art.

She smiles before heading to her house.

That night, Sana is still thinking of that girl.

She decided to jog tomorrow.

-_• *

Sun rises and the alarm ring. Sana wake up and yawn after turn off the alarm. She then get ready to go jog again.

Sana repeated the same routine.

After hours, she still saw the same girl drawing at the same spot in her different outfit.

•,•°

Days passed and she still found the same girl sitting, drawing at the same spot.

She decided to approach her.

After she jogged, she walk towards the girl and sit beside her..well... They still have a huge distance between them.

"Hey um... Your drawing is so beautiful" sana said. Weirdly...

No response

"Uh.. H-hello??" Sana said again but the girl just continued eyeing her drawing.

After a few tries to approach her, Sana give up. She rolled her eyes and get up"Cold peoples are sucks" she said loudly so that the girl hear it before walk away.

(• 3 •)

Everyday Sana spot her at the same spot.

She rolled her eyes, remembering what happened that evening.

One day, sana really want to approach her so she walk towards the drawing girl and stand in front of her.

The girl stop drawing and look up.

Their eyes met, Sana was about to get mad but suddenly the girl show her sweetest smile to the latter. Unknowingly, she blushed.

Sana then back to reality and give the girl her serious face.

The girl tilt her head and raised one of her eyebrows.

"I don't wanna start a fight but you've being rude to me before." Sana said while frowning her eyebrows.

Seeing Sana with her angry face makes the girl look at Sana with sadness in her eyes.

The girl then write something in her book and get up which makes Sana taken back.

She then hand sana the book with sad face before run away from Sana. Sana was left dumbfounded.

She wanna called the girl but the girl's figure was already nowhere to be found.

Sana sit on the bench and take a look at the drawings. They're really beautiful and unique.

Then finally, Sana saw the newest drawing that have some writing beside it that said

I'm sorry if I offended you

I just can't hear you

If you know what I meant

From
-y/n

Sana start to felt pity and slapping her head for being so dumb.

Unknowingly, tears fall from her eyes when remember the girl's face when she hand sana the book.

Sana stay there for hours, still blaming herself because of judging too quickly.

Suddenly...

A pair of foot come near Sana.

The sitting latter look up and saw a familiar face....

.... It was the girl.

She smiling while eating her ice cream and hand Sana one.

Sana smile to her and take the ice cream. All night they were chit chatting by writing on the book. After that they exchanged numbers before go back home.

...

Hi Kimins~

I miss you~

Bye