Merry Christmas | Son Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung's POV

Shin Y/n.

My first crush of my life. The one who made me really happy even she never notice me.

Until now.

The day when I first talk to her. After years of staring from afar, I finally TALKED to her.

Y/n looks intimidating which I find really hot. And I thought her personality is the same as her face.

Actually it was much much MUCH different.

She had this cheerful personality. The person who always happy and bubbly which caused hardness for people to know her real feelings.

When we first met.

It was super cliché but I liked it.

Cause that's how I always imagined about meeting her. And the fact that it really happens in reality makes it a lot more memorable.

Long story short, I got bullied, she accidentally saw it and help me. Then she take care of me and we become closer. Y/n doesn't really had friends in school. She isn't the most popular and smart either.

Just a normal person who is really quiet and cold.

But when you get to know her more, she is actually, like I said, cheerful and bubbly. I'm happy that I was the first person who she ever showed her true colors on.

First day of Highschool and we still together. Our friendship getting a lot more bigger than before so do my feelings for her. Freshman year passed, we still happy and it's all the same.

Until Y/n meet this girl.

The person who broke our friendship, her new girlfriend, Im Nayeon. The f**kgirl of the school. Nayeon knows about our close friendship and HATED it.

She said that I was trying to take Y/n away from her which is true but not in a rude and mean way.

I thought "Oh. Y/n won't leave me. I'm her only best best best friend" and smiled.

But she slowly forget about me and keep hanging out with Nayeon and her friends. I was left alone.

And hurt.

My feelings for her is now faded....

One day, I heard she broke up with Nayeon because, you know, f**kgirls are all easily get bored and find another. Y/n runs to me and cried.

And again, I fell for her.

Deeper and Deeper....

Which I really really felt thankful about it.

Y/n noticed that she had left me broken and alone because of my new attitude, so she gave me a lot more attention than anyone.

And make me her number one priority.

She even ditch her extra class because of me, got a paper cut while trying to made some origami.

Christmas is here. It was a cold and calm winter.

One day, she asked me to go to the park. I agreed and walk there. When I arrived, I saw familiar figure which is obviously belongs to y/n.

I walk towards her and smiled.

She showed me her cutest smile ever before give me a present. I open it and saw a couple bracelets inside and a paper saying 'Unfold me:)'.

I took the paper and unfold it.

My eyes widen when saw it saying

"Will you be the love of my life?"

I look at her and she smiled. I jump on her arms and hug her tight before replies a yes.

And that is the most memorable Christmas ever.

The day when I become the Angel of my Angel.

"Eomma..." My daughters says with teary eyes.

The younger, Jinha kneel and close her eyes. Jihyun followed her younger sister and kneel.

I look at them as they smiled while look at their mother's tombstone. I cried silently as they both hug y/n's tombstone while crying.

"Merry Christmas Eomma!" Jinha said and hug it tighter. Jihyun keep silent.

Merry Christmas Shin Y/n.

In a loving memory of
Shin Y/n
1999 - 2019

.
.
.
.
.

Merry Late Christmas!!!

Hope you Kimins had a Merry Merry Christmas!!

I'm happy with mine!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!