Beach girl | Park Jihyo

Genre:Fluff~~

Hyun's POV

"HURRY UP GIRL!!" Nayeon yelled from downstairs. "I'm coming!!" I replied. Today we plan to go to the beach with Jeongyeon, Mina and Chaeyoung.

...
...

Yeah I'm the only single in the group.

How sad, right?

Back to the story, I saw  they already in one of my cars.

"Hey Hyun! We like this one!" Jeongyeon said and I nodded

"Hey Hyun! We like this one!" Jeongyeon said and I nodded. I run to them and jump on the driver seat.

While I was driving Jeongyeon beside me and the girls at the back stand up while having fun with the loud music.

As we arrived, we take all our stuffs and run to the beach. There are a lot of people there. We go to the best place and arrange our stuffs. I was wearing shots and some beach style shirt.

The others were playing with the water while I just record them playing. "C'mon Hyun!" Jeongyeon yelled. "No thanks unnie!" I replied.

Suddenly while I'm sitting and admiring the view, a very attractive girl passed by me with her friends.

Big eyes, bottle shaped body, black and purplish hair, and wow.. The smile..

She then notice me staring and wink at me. I quickly look down, literally embarrassed.

"Hey" an unfamiliar voice called. I turn around and saw the girl earlier. Shit.

"You come here alone?" She asked. "Ahh no I-I'm with my friends" seriously Hyun?! Stutter?! Then she chuckled ohh~ that so pretty.

"I'm Jihyo" she said and show her hand, waiting for me to shake it. "I'm Hyun" I replied and shake her hand.

"You seems cool! Here, my number. Let's hang out more" she said and give me a small paper. I take it and smiled. "I need to go bye! Don't forget to call me!" She said and wave me goodbye. I replied the wave and smiles.

"Looks like someone already found her partner for life" I flinch and turn around, only to see my friends smirking.

"What's her name?"

"How is she?"

"What are you guys talked about?"

"Did you get her number?"

*sigh*