Yellow | Kim Dahyun

Third Person's POV

"Babe~~" Dahyun called as she walks towards your room. She then open the door and saw you were sitting on your chair beside the window while your eyes are on your book with the sun hitting your milky white skin.

Dahyun admire your beautiful presence before went towards you.

"Baby~" Dahyun said and sit on your lap. You look at her and raised your eyebrows. "Jihyo and the others wanted to hang out. And she brings us along" she said.

"When?" You asked.

"Now! And I already set your outfit.!" She replied excitedly before get up and pull you out to her room.

!" She replied excitedly before get up and pull you out to her room

"I-It's... Yellow..." Dahyun smiled and nodded happily. But your reaction is not really good makes her to sigh "Y/n, I know you hate yellow but can just pleaseee wear it for me???" She pleaded. You look at her and saw her puppy eyes staring at you makes you to sigh "Fine.." Dahyun jump in excitement before throw the outfit on your face.

"Get ready!" She said and you nodded.

Both of you get wash before wear the outfit Dahyun prepared. You're done before you take your phone and walk downstairs and sit on the couch to wait for Dahyun.

"Babyy~~" Dahyun called as she walk downstairs. You turn your head on the stairs and smiled when saw Dahyun's outfit.

 You turn your head on the stairs and smiled when saw Dahyun's outfit

"How do I look??" She asked. You smiled and get up before went to her "You look beautiful" you replied. Dahyun blushed and give you a peck. "Let's go! They must be waiting" she said and pull you out. Both of you went inside your car and drive to the destination.

You arrived at a place you don't know.

Dahyun told you that this is the location. It was..a mansion.

Really really huge and beautiful. Dahyun and you admiring the place while holding on each others hands. "Omo!! The couple has arrived!!" A familiar voice yelled. Both of you look up and saw Jeongyeon and Nayeon standing at the balcony.

You and Dahyun smiled before knock the door.

Then the door opened, reveal Tzuyu with her usual emotionless face. She then snorted when laid her eyes on you "You look cute in yellow" she teased and chuckled. You glare at her and she roll her eyes playfully before let you both in.

"HEYYYyyy... Whoa... Y/n in yellow? That's new" Chaeyoung said.

"Well! She looks cute." Dahyun smiled and look at you. You sigh and look down in embarrassment.

Usually, you would only wear all black outfit. Years changed but you didn't. Your closet was only full with black clothes. It's nearly impossible for someone to find a bright color outfit in your room. Especially yellow. You hated it as much as you hated men.

All of yous sits at the living room.

All the girls stared at you. Well, except Dahyun. She was busy watching the TV. "What" you asked. "Dubu. How the hell did you convinced this girl wear something like THIS? I'm shocked" Sana asked. Dahyun turn to you and smile before tuck your hair behind your ear "Well, this girl can't say no to me" Dahyun replied and caresses your hair while stare at you lovingly.

You sigh and focused on the TV.

While you were focusing, Dahyun stared at you.

She love admiring your face. She love everything about you. She just love you so much. Then she remembered the past.

Dahyun hated you so much. You're so annoying, blunt and straightforward. She just don't like you. Even just by hearing your name, it's already makes her blood boiled.

But after you saved her from get rape and got hurt badly, she starts to slowly look at you in the opposite way. Dahyun starts to get close to you and ended up become your one and only best friend.

After years, Dahyun starts to see you differently. Everyday you become so beautiful to her. She starts to feel angry and weird when you talking to someone else and not her. Dahyun thought this was just a friendly feelings.

But it turns out that she likes you. A lot.

She remembered when the first time you both kiss is at the Ferris wheel. She confessed to you and kiss you before you even answer it.

You sense someone staring at you makes you turn your head on her. You smiled and raised your eyebrows "What's wrong?" You asked.

"I love you..."

Dahyun spoke. You ruffles her hair gently before replied

"Love you too dubu"