Forgiveness | Minatozaki Sana

Third Person's POV

"Hey witch!"

You turn around and mentally roll your eyes as you saw Sana and her allies walking their way to you. You try to ignore them and just take some important items from your locker. You were about to close the door when suddenly a hand push it makes it to closed harshly.

You look at the mean girl in front of you before just walk passed her but stopped by her friends.

"Having some guts to ignore us now, huh?" Sana chuckled.

"Look, I don't have much time to play now Sa—" "Well! Is that my problem?!" She pushed you on the ground makes all eyes on you. "Did I blame you?" You glared at her. Everyone makes the 'ooo~' sound caused Sana to pissed. But then she just chuckled.

"Look everyone! The witch is now being brave!" She shouted makes the whole corridor burst into laughter.

You dust off your skirt and just pick up your books before left from the scene. You get to the library and walk your way to your usual seat before studying for the upcoming test.

*TIME SKIP*

*7 HOURS LATER*

"Class dismissed!"

The students all packed their things before walk out from the classroom. "Hey witch!" A familiar voice called you. You rolled your eyes and turn around. Suddenly a broom was thrown to you. The mean girl get her bag and walk to you "Clean this room. I'm too lazy to do so" she demanded before left the room.

You sigh and put your bag down before clean the whole classroom by yourself.

You wipe your sweat off before take your bag and went out from the class. You glance at your wrist watch and it's already 5 p.m. You then remember that the ingredients at home is already finished and decided to go to the supermarket.

As you arrived, you buy some important things including fresh milk before lined up. You then walk out from there and glance back on your wrist "6:30?! I took that long?!" You asked yourself.

You shrugged and just walk your way to your house.

When you arrived, you went inside and put the ingredients down before wash yourself.

Y/N's POV

What should I cook today?~

Nah, I'm just craving some milk. I took the milk from the fridge before sit on the couch and scroll down my phone. I was busy watching some pictures when suddenly someone called me.

"Ehh? Who's this?"

It's an unknown number. Part of me told me not to accept it but the other part was so curious about it. At the end, I just accept the call and rest it on my ear. "Y-y/n-ah..." A familiar voice called.

"Who is this?" I asked. The call was silence from the other line, only the sound of someone's breathing heavily.

"I-it's me... H-help me please... H-he is inside my house.." The person whispered desperately. "Who are you?" I frowned, still wanting to know who this was. "S-Sana... P-please.. J-just come.. Someone broke into my house!" She whisper yelled before hung up.

Wth is going on...

Should I go?? Or not?? That girl had done this before but.. She just— she f*cking lied to me.! Ugh I'm not gonna go.