Mine | Minatozaki Sana

Fluff~~

Y/n's POV

I sneak to her room slowly and open the door silently. I quietly sigh after seeing her asleep. I close the door back and walk downstairs soundlessly.

I wear my favorite boots, Timberland and slowly get up.

But unlucky for me

"Where are you going,darling?" A high pitched voice asked. I turn around and saw my overprotective girlfriend, Sana.

I smile nervously and saw her raised an eyebrow.

"Walk o-out?" I replied nervously. "Where?" Her voice to get cold. "J-Jungkook invited me to hang out with Jimin a-and..." I stopped. "Anndd????" She asked.

"J-Jeongyeon" I continued and saw her frown. Oh no.... Bad sign. "Jeongyeon? Yoo Jeongyeon? Your EX?" She asked in bitchy tone. "Y-yeah... W-well I forgave her a-and she already h-have a girlfriend. So n-no need to worry babe.."  I replied.

She walk closer to me and I gulp. She then wrap her arms around my neck and get closer to my ear "be back before 9. Or else... You know what will happen, right?" She asked and look at me seductively. I quickly nodded and she back away.

"Be careful... Please don't get hurt" she said softly and I nodded again. I bid her goodbye and get out from the house.

"Wahh! Poor my heart... She keep abusing you with that seductive glaze and that attractive voice...aishhh!! This is driving me crazy" I said to myself.

Little did you know, Sana was still looking at you while the door is wide open, smiling at your cuteness.

I walk towards the park which is just 3 blocks away. I look at my clock and saw it was 7:39 pm. I sigh and just wait.

Suddenly a familiar car stop in front of me. The window slide down and i finally saw their faces.

"Get in y/n!" Jungkook said and i smiled. I hop in and Jeongyeon was sitting beside me, smiling happily.

We stopped at a fancy restaurant and get in. We take our seats and ordered some foods. The waiter told us to wait and we nodded.

"Guys, I need to get home before nine. Or I'm gonna die" I said. Understanding my situation, they nodded. "So Jimin, how was Yoongi?" I asked.