Signal | Im Nayeon

SMUT~~

Nayeon's POV

"Yuna!!" I called while waving at her. She look at me and smile. The smile that makes me fall for her. I run towards her and cling into her arm.

I love everything about this girl. Her talent, intelligence, fun, cuteness, clumsiness and her beautiful self.

Everything except one,

And that is her denseness.

I've been liking her since middle school and people around us even know I have a crush on her. But this girl NEVER knew. She just saying that I'm her best friend which kinda broke my hurt.

Time to time I was making it obvious by touching her legs, waist, neck and even talk in seductive way, saying dirty jokes towards her but NOTHING WORKS!! She just ignore me when I did that and just laugh at my dirty jokes.

Arg! How can I make this innocent girl frustrates????

*RECESS*

I walk out the class and run towards the President Student Council room which is my closest friend owned, Park Jihyo.

I burst to the door and saw 8 pairs of eyes looking at me.

"How many times, Nayeon? Knock. The. Freaking. Door!" Jihyo said. I laugh nervously and close the door.

Yuna is never been here before because she didn't know it. Weird is it?

"What's wrong unnie? You've been staring at the coffee table for ages now" I heard Momo said. "Yuna... Kim Yuna.. STILL DENSE!" I shout while messed my hair in frustration.

"Just tell her already" Jeongyeon said in annoyance. "Not yet! What if she REJECT me?! I MUST make her fall for me. Deeply. Like she did to me." I said.

Yuna's POV

I was on my to the class, suddenly I felt a pair of arms snaked around my waist. I smiled, knowing who is it. I turn around and saw an expected girl, Nayeon.

"Hey bunny. Why don't you go to your class? You're going to be late" I said but she just tighten the hug makes me frown.

"Is there something wrong bunny?" I asked softly.

"Let us be like this for a moment.." She said softly. I just sigh and let her be. She's been extra clingy these days... And even keep talking dirty jokes to me which is kinda cute.

"Yuna..." She called. "Yes?" I asked.

She then look at me with twinkle in her eyes. "Let's skip classes" she said makes me widen my eyes. "Wha—" "Please.?" She said and show her puppy eyes. I sigh in defeat and nodded.