Valentine's Day

Third Person's POV

You were an athlete of your school and was really popular even out of school which caused people making you as their role model. So it was no surprise that you have a tons of admires.

More than half of the school confessed to you but you kindly rejected them all.

You were also known as a smartass . Being a very talented girl in sports who have a big brain is considered as perfect by the other students. An what makes them admire you more is because of your cute personality, wise actions and the way you treated people so equally despite being the center of attention.

People think you were an actual angel.

Everyone.

Even the most popular group, TWICE have some big fat crush on you.

And yes, not just one, but ALL of them. And they all didn't even know about it.

One more day left and it will be a special day for them, the Valentine's Day. People will usually give present to their love ones. They even confess to their crushes which is what TWICE's members wanted to do.

They wanted to confess their feelings for you and were personally hoping you would accept them.

They've been busy on searching for the best presents for you to capture your heart.

While you, you were single and that makes you think you've got nothing special to do even on D-day. So you kinda just chilling around and does the same day routine.

*VALENTINE'S DAY*

The moment you open your locker, a bunch of love letters burst out from it and the mixed scent of every perfumes on the letters spread which caused you to feel dizzy.

You took all of them and pick the ones on the floor and put it in your backpack before closed it and walk to class. When you arrived, you waste your free times reading your cute fans letters. Everyone in the letter basically just telling you on how much they loved you and you like it.

You felt really loved.

And that really makes you happy.

"Oooo Nayeon-ah what's that~" Jeongyeon teased as she point at the cute paper bag on the cafeteria table. The rabbit girl shook her head and replied "Nothing". All of them have their own present and chocolates on their arms.

"I really really hope she accept me" Jihyo said before put her chin on her hands.

"I wonder who catches our leader-nim's eyes." Dahyun said and chuckled. The girls talk some random things while the youngest just stare at them.

Then some thoughts passed by her mind.

"I'm curious, who is your crushes?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah I'm curious too" Jeongyeon said.

"Uhm...Okay, what about we showed the person's picture and see their faces. Maybe we can help each other make them fall for each of us" Jihyo suggested and everyone nod in agreement before taking out their phone.

"Okay, you ready?"  Nayeon asked and they nodded.

"3

2...

1.!"

The girls then show their phones. Everyone widen their eyes after seeing an identical picture was showed up. And it was your face.

The girls glance on each other while frowning.

"What the.." They all thought on the same time.

•••••••

Hehehe just an extra update for you<3

Bye Kimins ~