Comeback(Equally Pt2) | Myoui Mina

"I-Im Nayeon..."

*DAYS LATER*

You and Nayeon become more closer and she always tell you about her and her ex which sometimes made her cry.

And she also always open up to you. You, being the good listener you are, listened to every single word she said and read her body language which makes you really understand her situation.

Everyone in the school was starting to shipped the both of you. Nayeon noticed that and blushed. And you, completely forgot about Mina and enjoying the attention.

You and Nayeon was at the cafeteria, suddenly your phone chimes a message.

You take it out from you pocket and check it.

You sigh and Nayeon notice that. "Wae?" She asked. You look at her and smile warmly "nothing, but can I meet someone for a sec? Wait here, okay?" You said and she nodded. You smiled before ruffles her hair and walk out.

You walk your way to the rooftop and saw a familiar figure waiting for you.

"What?" You asked coldly makes her to turn around.

Not really surprising that it's Mina. Cause you both haven't talk for months. "Hey y/n.. What's with the tone?" She asked while smiling.

You rolled your eyes "Quick, Nayeon's waiting for me" you said and fix your hair.

She sigh before walk closer to you. Closer than before...makes your face is inch from hers. She then wrap her arms around your neck before putting her forehead on yours.

"I miss you... *sob*" she sobbed. You just stay silent before heard she speak again. "W-why...why are you ignoring me? *sob* Did I do *sobs* something wrong? Did I do something you hate? Is it because of Jimin? Do you want me to break up with him? Please tell me anything y/n... I'll do anything to get you back.." She said softly.

Hearing that makes you feel guilty.  Hearing that she's willing to let go off her lover just for you makes you feel really really guilty.

It makes you think you are too selfish.

"You're right... It's because of Jimin. I-I know I can't say this but. I've fallen for you. Deeply. But hearing you with him hurts a lot. So I ignore you to forget the pain. Seems like it's not really working.." You confessed.