Who are you

Adam's: POV

July 30th 1991: Little Whinging Surrey

"Please, I'm begging you, kill me instead!" said a woman. "Mother love can not help you!" replied a man. "Please, let Adam live!" she said. A green light lit up the room and the woman screamed.

I woke up in cold sweat and I was breathing heavily. Same nightmare again. I took a deep breath to calm down.

(Adam is now eleven years old)

I walked to the kitchen and made breakfast. Shortly after came my foster partens.

"Brush your hair!" said Mary with a stern voice. "Don't burn the beacon again!" replied Jason. "Yes sir!" I said. I serve them breakfast, but got no thanks. Mary gave me a burnt bread to eat.

"The house needs cleaning!" she said. "But I did it yesterday!" I replied. "Stop complaining and do as she says!" he shouted.

Suddenly an owl lands on the kitchen table. He was holding a letter in his beak. Jason took the letter.

"Mr. Adam Snape!" he read. "It's for me!" I said with a happy voice. "Who would send letters to you?" asked Mary. "Please, let me read it!" I said. "In your dreams!" he replied and tore it apart. "Nooo!" I screamed.

"Go to your room and stay there!" she ordered. "There will be no dinner for you!" said Jason.

I went to my room and lay down on my bed. I cried myself to sleep.

***

I woke up an hour later and someome was in my room. I lit the lamp and screamed. A girl put her hand on my mouth.

"Shhh, you wake them up!" she said. "Who are you?" I asked. She didn't answer. She waved with a long stick and my suitcase was filled with clothes. I looked shocked at her.

"Don't tell anyone, I'm not allowed to use magic outside school!" she said. "How did you do that?" I asked. "I'll explain everything, but this is not the right place!" she said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To the leaky cauldron!" she said.

***

"We're safe here!" she said. "Can you tell me who you are?" I asked. "I'm Rihanna!" she said. "I'm Adam!" I replied.

(Rihanna Esme Snape

(Rihanna Esme Snape. She's 13 years old and she'll start her third year at Hogwarts)

She gave me a new letter. "Read it!" said Rihanna. I opened it and read through it. My eyes were wide open.

"I'm a...I'm a...!" I started. "You're a wizard!" said Rihanna.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I'm glad RiRi saved Adam from his horrible foster family.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~