You don't need him in your life

Johnny's: POV

"I love Hogsmeade so much!" said Liam. "Me too!" I replied. "What happened between you and Adam?" he asked. "He called me a mudblood!" I said. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" replied Liam and hugged me.

"You don't need him in your life!" he said. "It's time to move on!" I replied. "Yes!" said Liam and kissed me. "I love you!" I replied and kissed him back. "Love you more!" he said.

"You two are so cute together!" replied Hermione. "Aww, thanks!" I said. "Can I be your bridesmaid at the wedding?" asked Ginny. "Of course!" said Liam. "Yay!" she replied happily.

***

Adam's: POV

I was reading a book about dark magic. I saw my sister and she had a concerned look on her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Fred and I got into a huge argument!" said Rihanna. "About what?" I asked. "He didn't support my decision of becoming a boy!" she said. "What an idiot!" I replied.

"Do you support me?" she asked. "Of course!" I said. "Thank you so much Adam!" replied Rihanna, and gave me a hug. "You're welcome!" I said.

"My new name will be Draven Elliot Snape!" she replied. "I like it!" I said. "Me too!" replied Rihanna.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being my book.

I'm happy for Rihanna.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~