You're nothing, but a liar

Melanie's: POV

"Did you see Ron's face when he got the howler?" asked Draco. "RONALD WEASLEY! How dare you steal that car? I am absolutely disgusted!" I said laughing. "Speak to yourself!" replied Ron annyoed. "Don't care about her!" said Hermione.

"Take it easy now children!" replied Gilderoy Lockhart. "Is he our new DADA teacher?" asked Draco. I'd rather have Snape!" I said. "Yeah, me too!" he replied.

"We'll start the lesson with a test about myself!" said Lockhart. "You have to be kidding!" I replied. "Excuse me?" he asked.

"My godfather has told me about you. You let others write your books and then throw a forgetful curse on them. Then you're lying that you're written all your books. Talk about praying for praise!" I said. "You go girl!" replied Draco.

"What's your name?" asked Lockhart. "Melanie Lestrange!" I said. "Well, I have no idea what you're talking about!" he replied. "You are nothing, but a liar!" I said and walked out of the classroom.

***

I was in The Forbidden Forest and I was  practicing dark arts. I heard a branch broke.

"Who's there? show yourself!" I said. "Hey Melanie!" replied Rihanna. "Hey RiRi!" I said with a smile on my face. "I didn't mean to scare you!" she replied. "It's fine!" I said. "Great!" I replied.

We practiced dark arts the whole day. "The Dark Lord will be so proud of us!" I said. "We're the best!" replied Rihanna."We'll be his most loyal servants and my mother would love to see this!" I said. "Yes we will!" she replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I ship Melanie and Rihanna.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~