Hogwarts

Adam's: POV

I could hear some girls whispering behind my back and I did my best to hold back the tears.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy!" he said. A red haired boy laughed and he gave him a cold glance. "So you think name is funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand me down robe, you must be a Weasley!" said Draco. "It's time!" replied McGonagall.

We walked into the great hall and thousand candles were hanging in the air. Everything feels like a dream. I can't believe I'm actually here.

"When I said your name you'll came up here and be sorted into your house!" said McGonagall. Ron was first out and he sat down nervously on the stool. "GRYFFINDOR!!!" shouted the hat.

He let out a sigh of relief and went to the table. After Hermione was a boy named Johnny also sorted into Gryffindor.

"Adam Snape!" said Minerva. I walked slowly up to her and I heard more whispers. I sat on the stool and tried to breathe normally. But calmed down when I saw my sister.

"SLYTHERIN!!!" said the hat. A relief went through my body. I went to the Slytherin table and Draco came shortly after.

"I knew it!" he said. "I was so nervous!" I replied. "It's over!" said Draco and gave me a hug. "I'm so proud of you!" replied RiRi.

I hugged them back and tears was rolling down my cheeks. "Why are you crying?" he asked. "I've never felt loved before!" I said. "I don't let anybody hurt you!" he replied. "You are safe with us!" said Rihanna.

***

I was sitting by the window and patted Snow. I looked at the sky and the stars lit up the dark night. Hogwarts is my home and this is where I belong.

Protect Adam at all costs, don't let anything happen to him.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~