Welcome to the dark side

Adam's: POV

September 1st 1993: Hogwart's Express

"I have practiced dark arts with my godfather!" I said. "Same here!" replied Melanie. "Do you've the Dark Mark?" I asked. "Yep!" she said.

"I'd love to be a death eater!" I replied. "Give me your left forearm!" said Melanie. "Does it hurt?" I asked worried. "A bit!" she said. "I can handle it!" I replied.

She makred me and a smile appeared on my face. "Welcome to the dark side!" she said. "Thanks!" I replied.

 "Thanks!" I replied

(Adam is now 13)

Suddenly the train stopped on the bridge. "We can't be there yet!" I said. "Maybe we've broken down!" replied Mel. The windows froze and it became dark and very cold in the cabin.

A dementor opened the door and all happiness disappeared. "Expecto patronum!" shouted Mel and he left. "What was that?" I asked scared. "A dementor, a guard from Azkaban!" she said and gave me chocolate. "I feel much better now!" I replied.

"They're horrible creatures, they suck out your soul and let you experience your worst nightmares!" replied Melanie. "Scary!" I said. "I don't want think about what they're doing with mother!" she replied with a sad voice.

***

We were sitting at the Slytherin table and talked. "Potter, is it true that you fainted, I mean that you actually fainted?" asked Draco. "Shut up, Malfoy!" said Harry coldly.

"This years defence against dark arts teacher is Remus Lupin!" replied Dumbledore. "Look at his clothes!" said Mel. "Look at his face!" replied Draco. "He used to bully my dad!" I said with a a angry voice. "I'm done here!" she replied. "Let's go to the Forbidden Forest!" I said. "Hell yeah!" she replied.

Adam is a death eater now. It will be a wild year for him and Melanie.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~