You're beautiful to me

Adam's: POV

I was sitting in my cell and tried to warm my frozen body. I held my breath when I heard footstep. "Alohomora!" said a boy and the door opened.

"Siri!" I said happily. "Hello honey!" he replied. I hugged him and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I've missed you so much!" I said. "I've missed you too!" replied Sirius.

He helped me out and we apparated back to Hogwarts. Siri took me to my dad's office where he made a cup of hot tea and food. He put a blanket around me and made up a fire.

"You'll be okay!" said Sirius. The heat from the tea warmed up my body. "It was Jesper who caught me!" I replied. "What?" he asked.

"His eyes were empty and cold!" I said and shuddered. "I bet he was under the imperio curse!" he replied. "Jamie will pay for this!" I said coldly.

"Do you wanna hear something fun?" he asked. "Snape is DADA teacher!" replied Sirius. "Finally!" I said. "Just what I said!" he replied and we began laughing.

***

Sirius's: POV

I was sitting on his bed and brushed his hair. "I love you so much!" I said. "I love you too!" replied Adam. I looked at his scarred back and smiled.

"May I?" I asked and he nodded. I ran my finger over he scars and he closed his eyes.

"You're beautiful to me!" I said. "Thank you babe!" replied Adam and kissed me. "My beautiful boyfriend!" I said and kissed him back.

***

Draven's: POV

"Thank you so much for saving my brother!" I said. "You're welcome!" replied Sirius. "You are his hero!" I said. "Thanks!" he replied with a smile on his face.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

Have I said how much I love Sirius and Adam together?❤️ They are literally the cutest couple ever💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~