Music is life

Emmett's: POV

"Today's lesson we will talk about artists and how their music change life. Do you have a favorite artist or band that you like?" I asked.

I ignored Potter's hand. "Anyone?" I asked. "I've one, Professor Snape!" said Johnny shyly. "Tell us if you want!" I replied.

"My favorite band is Queen. Me and my dad saw them at Live Aid six years ago. It was a special moment, because it was our last time together. Dad got sick in ADIS a year later and died on my birthday!" said Johnny.

"I'm sorry to hear about your dad, but he's living forever and he's so proud of you!" I replied. "Thank you, professor!" he said. "Please, call me Emmett!" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Why did you let Johnny talk, but not me?" asked Harry. "Raise your hand next time!" I said. "I did it!" he replied. "I must've missed it!" I said. "You ignored me!" replied Harry. "Ten points from Gryffindor!" I said.

"Everything can't be about you all the time!" replied Draco. "Tell him!" replied Rihanna with a smirk on her face. "Good job, twenty points to Slytherin!" I said. "Yay!" she replied.

***

The lesson ended after an hour. Johnny was on his way out when Potter pushed him to the floor. Adam's eyes got cold and he gave him a slap.

"How dare you?" he yelled. "You think you're so cool just because of your stupid scar!" said Adam. "Voldemort killed my partens and your father works for him!" replied Harry. "No, he doesn't!" said Adam.

"Twenty points from Gryffindor and don't say the name of The Dark Lord!" I replied. Potter glared at us and walked out of the classroom.

I helped Johnny up on his feet. Adam gave him his books. He gave us a shy smile.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Yeah!" he said. "Don't care about Potter, he's an idiot!" replied Rihanna. "I don't like him either!" said Johnny.

"I won't let him hurt you again!" replied Adam. "Thank you!" he said with a smile on his face. "I'm happy for you two!" I replied. "Thanks Emmett!" he said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I like Emmett, he's so cool.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~