Lupin's lesson

Adam's: POV

"First Hagrid's bloddy chicken and now this!" said Melanie. "Say after me, Riddikulus!" replied Lupin. "This class is riddikulus!" I muttered.

Neville was first out. "What scares you?" asked Remus. "Professor Snape!" he said low. "Speak louder!" replied Lupin. "Professor Snape!" said Neville. Remus whispered something in his ear and he nodded.

The door opened and out came Snape. "Riddikulus!" said Neville. Severus was wearing his grandma's clothes and everyone started laughing. I gave him a death glance.

"Adam, your turn!" said Lupin. "I'm not afraid of anything!" I replied. "Everyone's afraid of something!" he said. "Not me!" I replied with a sassy voice.

He opened the door and the boggart transformed himself to me. I was wearing a long dark coat and a mask hid my face. A boy was lying lifeless on the floor.

"Say it!" said Lupin. I couldn't speak or move my wand. "Now Adam!" he ordered. "R-Riddikulus!" I replied with a shaking voice. The boggart became a balloon instead.

"The lesson is over!" said Lupin and the students complained. "It can be too much of the fun!" he said.

I was still in shock. "It's over now!" replied Melanie. "I killed Johnny, I killed him!" I said. "It was just a boggart!" she replied. "He'll nerver forgive me!" I said and tears were streaming down my face. "Come here!" she replied and led me out.

***

I met Johnny outside the classroom. "I would nerver hurt you!" I said. "It was just a boggart!" he replied. "Next time maybe I'll kill you for real, I'm a death eater now!" I said. "I still love you!" he replied.

"I don't want to be together with a mudblood!" I yelled. Tears was rolling down his cheeks and he gave me a hurtful glance. "I hate you!" he said and ran away. Just then came father. I will never forget the glance he gave me.

"Father, I...!" I started. "I have never been so disappointed!" said Severus. "I'm sorry!" I replied. "You start to be like me and it disgusts me!" he said and walked away.

"Are you okay, Adam?" asked Melanie. "I don't need Johnny in my life, love's waste of time!" I said. "What are you going to do now?" she asked. "I'll be the school's bad guy!" I said with a smirk on my face.

Adam is not a sweet little boy anymore.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~