I'm your father

Severus's: POV

My lesson had already started. The door opened and in came a boy. His raven hair was messy and I saw anxiety in his blue eyes.

"Adam!" I said. He looked scared at me. "S-Sorry, I-I'm late, professor!" he stuttered. "Welcome to my class, I'm professor Severus Snape!" I said. "Thank you!" he replied. "You can sit next to Mr. Malfoy!" I said. He nodded and went to his place.

"Professor Snape, Potter ruined my potion!" said Draco. A smirk appeared on my face. "I did not!" replied Harry.

"Five points from Gryffindor!" I said. "That's unfair, I haven't done anything!" replied Harry. "Ten points from Gryffindor, if you don't shut up!" I said coldly. He muttred something.

I looked at Adam's potion who had a green color. "I'm so sorry professor, I'm not good at making potions!" he said.

I lead him out of the classroom. We sat down on a bench. I wiped away some tears.

"Deep breath, I'm not mad at you!" I replied. "I wish I was as good as you!" said Adam. "Don't be so hard on yourself!" I replied. "You're right!" he said.

"There's something you need to know!" I replied. "Tell me!" said Adam. "I'm your father!" I replied. "Dad!" he said and hugged me. "I have missed you so much!" I replied. "I'm here!" he said with a smile on his face. "I know!" I replied and kissed the top of his head.

***

Adam's: POV

Dad followed me to the music lesson. A young man turned around when we came in.

"Hello Emmett!" said dad. "Hey Severus!" he replied. "Your nephew loves music as much as his sister!" said Snape. "Wonderful!" he replied.

 "Wonderful!" he replied

(Emmett Snape)

"Nephew?" I asked. "Emmett is my little brother and your uncle!" said dad. "Wow!" I replied. "It's very nice to meet you, you look just like your father!" he said. "It's nice to meet you as well!" I replied.

The lesson began and I had a lot of fun. I was finally reunited with my family after so many years.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I love the father and son relationship. Emmett is a cool uncle.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~