Philosopher's stone

Adam's: POV

I had followed Harry down to the cave and he was shocked to see Qurriell. "Snape tried to save me!" said Harry suddlenly. "I would have succeed, if he hadn't muttered his little counter curse!" replied Qurriell.

Then he took off his turban and he had two faces. "Voldemort!" said Harry. replied. "You are very brave who dare say my name!" he said. "I'm not afraid of you!" replied Harry. "Give me the stone!" replied Voldemort.

Harry put his hands on him and he screamed with pain. I got a terrible headache and the whole room started spinning.

Qurriell was turned into sand and I fell unconscious to the ground. I don't remember what happened next.

***

I woke up at the hostpital wing next day. Rihanna had sent me flowers and candy.

"Hey Adam!" said dad. "Hey!" I replied. He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at me. I got bad conscience.

"I'm sorry dad, but Qurriell forced me!" I said. "It's not your fault!" he replied. "I didn't mean to lie to you!" I said. "I forgive you!" replied dad.

I hugged him and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I'm glad you're okay!" said Severus. "It was so scary!" I replied. "Qurriell is dead, he can't hurt you!" he said. 

"Dad, I'll stay with Fred's family during the summer holiday!" I replied. "I hate to disappoint you, but you'll live with Draco's family!" said dad. "Okay!" I replied. "I'm sorry Adam!" he said. "It's fine!" I replied.

I'm glad Adam is okay.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~