We'll take very good care of her

Draven's: POV

"Here we are!" I said. "Looks very spooky!" replied Brandon. "Nothing is normal anymore!" I said. "True!" he replied.

A woman opened the door for us. "Me and my boyfriend would like to adopt a child!" I said. "Follow me!" she replied.

We went to a room and on a bed sat a little girl. She had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes.

"What happened to her partens?" asked Tommy. "They were tortured to death by Bellatrix Lestrange!" said Mary. "I'm sorry to hear!" he replied. "Her name is Alice!" she said.

(Alice)

(Alice)

She walked carefully up to us and looked curiously at us. "My name is Draven and this is my boyfriend Brandon!" I replied. "Are you two my daddy and papa?" asked Alice. "Yes!" I said. She hugged my leg and I stroked her hair.

"We'll take very good care of her!" replied Brandon. "I trust you two!" said Mary. "We will give her a lot of love!" I replied. "She needs it after all that has happened!" said Mary.

After we had signed adopting papers, we could take Alice home. She fell asleep in my arms. I hoped she dreamed sweet dreams.

***

I gave her some food when we got home.

"I love you and papa!" she said. "We love you too honey!" I replied. "We won't let anybody hurt you!" said Brandon. "That's a promise!" I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

Alice is so cute. Draven and Brandon will protect her at all costs.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~