I'm so happy for you guys

Adam's: POV

"Another year is over!" said Sirius. "Yeah!" I replied. "But we won The House Cup!" said Mel. Yes we did!" I replied happily.

"Are you going to see Quidditch World Cup?" asked Sirius. "Of course!" I said. "Ireland against Bulgaria!" he replied. "I bet it'll be a touch match!" I said. "Indeed!" he replied.

"We'll be there too!" said Draco. "I can't wait!" replied Sirius. "You and Sirius are seriously the cutest couple ever!" said Melanie. Aww!" I replied. "You make us blush!" said Sirius. "I couldn't ask for a better friends!" I replied.

The trian arrived to platform nine and three quarters after an hour. "Look!" said Me. Emmett waited at us and he had his arm around a man. "They're so cute!" I said.

We walked out to them and I hugged my uncle. "Hey pumpkin!" said Emmett. "Hey!" I replied. "So it's who's Adam?" asked the man.

"Your uncle has told me so much about you!" said Jesper. "We're together!" replied Emmett. "I'm so happy for you guys!" I said. "Thank you!" he replied.

"This is Sirius Lupin, my boyfriend. My friends Draco Malfoy and Melanie Lestrange!" I presented. "Nice to meet you two!" said Tim. "The same!" they replied polite.

"Can we watch Quidditch World Cup next year?" I asked hopefully. "Of course we can!" said Emmett. "Yay!" I replied and jumped up and down. "I love you too see you happy!" he said. "You made my day!" I replied.

***

"You still live here?" I asked when we got home. "I forced Jamie and Aro to move out!" said Emmett. "Badass!" I replied. "I'm proud of you!" said Jesper and kissed his cheek.

I hugged them and tears were rolling down my face. "What's wrong?" he asked worried. "I'm so glad Emmett has you!" I said. "Emmett is the man of my life!" replied Jesper. "You changed my whole life!" he said.

So much love. They love each other so much❤️😭

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~