I did it to protect him

Adam's: POV

"Yesterday were Rebekah and Emma Holt found dead at the black lake. We don't know who the murdere is, but I ask you to stay safe!" said Mcgonagall. "So horrible!" replied a girl. "I'm scared Esme!" said Luna. I held her close to me. "You're safe with me!" I replied.

I followed after Mcgonagall and heard her talking to a woman. "My daughters, my beloved daughters!" she screamed.

"We will do everything we can to find the killer!" said Mcgonagall calmly. "My babies!" sobbed Jennifer. "I'm so sorry for your lost!" said Mcgonagall.

Then she saw me and her eyes got cold. "You murdered my daughters!" said Jennifer coldly. "Is it true Adam?" asked Mcgonagall. "I did it to protect him!" I replied.

"What are you talking about?" asked Minerva. "I killed Rebekah and Emma so Harry wouldn't hurt Sirius!" I said. "You are so selfish!" replied Jennifer.

"Harry?" asked Minerva. "He's the new Dark Lord, he gave me order to kill the twins. I didn't want to kill them, but I had no choice!" I said. "I believe you Adam!" replied Mcgonagall. "I'm sorry, I really am!" I said. "I forgive you!" I replied Jennifer.

***

His soul is hidden in a necklce, his soul is hidden in a necklce. said a voice in my head. "Dad, daddy!" screamed Esme. I rushed to Slythetin's common room and found my daughter on the floor. "I'm here sweetie, I'm here!" I said calmly and held her close to me.

"Take away the voices, please!" she begged. I took of the necklaces and crushed it under my shoe.

Esmeralda opened her eyes and she was breathing heavily. "Shhh, it's over honey!" I said and stroked her cheek. "Is he dead?" asked Luna and I nodded.

"Adam!" called Luna. I hugged my goddaughter. "Nobody can hurt you, we are safe now!" I said.

Harry is really dead now.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~