Don't forget who you are

Adam's: POV

"You're not real!" I said. "I made my soul to a horcrux and you will never found it!" replied Harry. "I want to live a normal life with my husband and our children!" I said.

"Don't forget who you are!" he replied with a stern voice. "I have put the past behind me!" I said. "You have dark forces in your veins!" he replied.

"What's your mission?" I asked. "You'll kill Rebekah and Emma. You'll mark your daughter!" said Harry. "My daughter will not be a death eater and I won't kill two innocent kids!" I replied.

"Then you will never see your beloved husband or daughter again!" said Harry threatening. "Please don't hurt him!" I begged. "Only if you do just as I say!" he said.

***

I apparated back to school and saw them went down to the black lake. I followed after them and Emma notice me.

"We didn't mean it, it would be so fun to be friend with Esme!" she said honestly. "Yeah!" replied Rebekah. Then you will never see your beloved husband or daughter again. Harry's words ehoced in my head.

"I'm so sorry for this, but I have no choice!" I said and my eyes were filled with tears. "What will you do?" asked Emma scared and took a step back. "Avada Kedavra!" I said and they fell dead down. I hid the bodies, before I went in again.

I found Esme in Slytherin's common room and she sleeping on the couch. I pulled up the sleeve on her shirt and burned the dark mark on her left forearm. I can never forgive myself for this. I thought. I kissed her on her forehead and walked out.

My poor baby😭 I hate Harry for doing this to him.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~