My first year at Hogwarts

Rihanna's: POV

-Flashback-

September 1st 1989: King Cross

"Do you have anything?" asked Scabior for the tenth time. "Yes!" I said. "Write many letters!" he replied. "I promise!" I said. "Have a great year!" he replied. "Thank you!" I said. Scabior gave me a hug, before I went on the train.

I went to a cabin and found my cousin Adrian Bennett Snape. "Hey Adrian!" I said and sat down. "Hey RiRi!" he replied with a smile on his face. "Our first year at Hogwarts!" I said. "It's crazy!" he replied. "I agree!" I said.

(Rihanna, 11 years old)

***

We arrived to Hogsmeade station a few hours later and boats took us to Hogwarts. Professor Mcgonagall welcomed us and then we walked into the great hall. I saw my father and my uncle.

"When I call your name you will come up here and be sorted into your house!" said Mcgonagall. "Freddie Weasley!" she said. Fred went up to her and sat down on the chair. "GRYFFINDOR!" shouted the hat and Freddie went to the table.

"George Weasley!" said Mcgonagall. Fred's twin brother sat down on the chair and the hat shouted Gryffindor. He joined his brother. "Rihanna Snape!" called Mcgonagall and the students looked scared at me.

I sat down on the chair and she put the hat on me. "SLYTHERIN!" shouted the hat and I went to my table. After me came my cousin Adrian.

"I knew you'd end up in Slytherin!" he said. "Of course!" I replied. "We should celebrate it!" said Adrian. "How?" I asked. "I've an idea!" he said.

***

We were drinking butterbeer and I got really drunk. We caused a lot of trouble. Father was not happy.

He carried me back to the dormitory and lay me on the bed. I fell asleep immediately. I'll never drink butterbeer again.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

Aww, poor RiRi♥️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~