I don't judge people

Adam's: POV

"I didn't know Snape had a son!" said Justin. "You know he's the most hated teacher at the entire school?" asked a girl from Hufflepuff. "Dad is very kind!" I said. "He favors his students and he works for The Dark Lord!" replied Justin. "You're lying!" I yelled. "It's true!" he said.

I was about to attack him, but Draco held me back. "Don't do it Adam, he's not worth it!" he said. "Maybe I should tell him that your father is also a death eater!" replied Justin. "Don't talk bad about my father!" yelled Draco angrily.

"What's going on?" asked Mcgonagall. "Justin talk bad about our partens and he's teasing Adam!" said Draco. "Is it true Mr. Finch?" she asked.

"We all know Snape can't be trusted!" he said. "Professor Snape is an excellent teacher and his past does not concern you. Now please, apologize to Adam!" replied Mcgonagall with a stern voice. "Over my dead body!" said Justin. "Ten points from Gryffindor!" she replied. He gave me a death glance and walked away.

"Are you alright?" asked Minerva with a worried voice. I nodded. "Don't care about him, your father is a good man!" she said. "Thank you professor!" I replied.

"I see so much of your mother in your eyes!" said Minerva. "How was she?" I asked. "Esmeralda was a wonderful student with a heart of gold. She was very kind, never broke any school rules!" she said. "Was she also a Slytherin?" I asked. "Her house was Gryffindor!" said Mcgonagall. "Wow!" I replied.

***

I was sitting on the couch in the library. I was reading a book about Hogwarts history.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" asked a boy. "Sure!" I said. "I'm Johnny Cater by the way!" he replied. "Adam Snape!" I said. "Professor Snape's son!" he replied. "Do you hate me?" I asked. "I don't judge people!" said Johnny.

(Johnny Cater)

(Johnny Cater)

"I've a older sister and an uncle too!" I replied. "Cool!" he replied. "I guess it is!" I said.

"I love your eyes!" replied Johnny. "Aww, thank you!" I said. "I like you!" he replied. "I like you too!" I said.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" asked Johnny. "Yes!" I said with a happy smile on my face. We had our first kiss as well.

Aww, young love💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~