The prophecy

Adam's: POV

"He knows how to play, itty, pitty, baby, Potter!" said Bellatrix. "Bellatrix Lestrange?" asked Neville shocked. "Neville Longbottom isn't it, how's mum and dad?" she asked.

"Better, now they're about to be avenged!" he said and raised his wand. "Put down your wand!" I replied and he did as I said.

"Give us the prophecy!" I said. "Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord. Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant. Don't you want to know the secret, of your scar. All of the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me, I can show you everything!" replied Lucius.

"I've waited fourteen years!" said Harry. "I know!" replied Lucius. "Think I can wait a little longer. NOW!" he shouted and they threw Stupefy on us.

A spell hit Johnny and she fell to the floor. Luna helped him up and then they disappeared through a door.

But we caught them in another room and I held a tight grip around Hermione. I looked over at Bellatrix and Neville tried in vain to get free.

"I'll make this very simple to you Potter, hand me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die!" said Lucius. Harry handed him the prophecy, but then came the Order and the war started again.

"Get away from my godson!" said Sirius and gave Lucius a slap. He fell down and the cyrstal ball broke into a thousand pieces.

I fight against Remus Lupin. I hurt him mildly. Nymphadora Tonks got hurt by Bella.

"Avada Kedavra!" said Bellatrix and the killing curse hit Sirius Black. Harry's scream was heartbreaking.

I followed after her and she very happy. "I killed Sirius Black, I killed Sirius Black!" she sang. "Crucio!" shouted Harry but the curse didn't affected her.

"You'll pay for this Potter!" I said coldly. "She deserved it!" replied Harry.

"We have to get out of here!" said Bella and ran to the fireplace. But I was arrested by a auror.

***

I was taken to Azkaban was pushed into a cell. The auror locked the door and took off his hood.

"Jesper!" I said. He didn't answer and began to walk away. "Please, let me out!" I said, but he was already gone.

Poor Adam. I think Jesper was under the imperio curse.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~