You will always be my daughter

Draven's: POV

"Rod!" called Scabior. He was holding Melanie in his arms. She was only skin and legs. "What has happened to her?" asked Rodolphus terrified.

"Harry locked me behind an invisible wall and refused to give me food!" said Melanie weakly. "You will always be my daughter!" replied Rod and kissed her on her forehead.

"Cissy, lock the boys in the celler, I'll have a conversation with this one, girl to girl!" said Bellatrix. Hermione looked scared at her. "Come here!" I replied and helped her to the kitchen.

Heartbreaking screams were heard throughout the mansion when Bella tortured Hermione.

I gave her the plate with food. "Thanks!" replied Mel and began eating.

I went back to the living room after an hour and we fight against Harry and Ron. "Mel has gone through the same thing as you and you tried to starve her to death!" I said. "How dare you compare her with me!" shouted Harry.

"Your stupid elf, you could have killed me!" said Bellatrix suddlenly. "Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure!" he said.

Narcissa lifted her wand and he took it from her. "How dare you defy your master!" she shouted. "Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!" he said and took their hands. Bella throw away her dagger. I hope it hit Harry.

***

Melanie was sleeping deeply on the couch. "You're a great father to her!" I said. "Thank you!" he replied. "I know she's safe with you!" I said. "I don't let anybody hurt her!" replied Rodolphus.

Melanie is lucky to have Rodolphus as her father.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~