Scared Potter

Melanie's: POV

Lockhart has created a dueling club after all that has happened. Me and Harry was first out.

"Scared, Potter?" I asked. "You wish!" he said. We threw spells at each other and we got warnings.

"Hope you're not afraid of snakes!" said Harry and a snake landed on the floor. I began to speak in a strange language and he listened to me. He didn't hurt me.

"She speak parseltongue, she's Voldemort's daughter!" said Justin. Everyone looked scared at me and Harry eyes were filled with hate. "I'm not like my father, I would never kill anyone!" I replied. "You're lying!" he said. "Enough!" replied Severus with a stern voice.

I ran out crying to the Black Lake and sat down on the grass. I hate to be his child, I just want to have a normal life.

"Melanie!" said Hermione gently. "Leave me alone!" I replied. "Are you okay!" she said. I stood up and my eyes were flashing red again. "I said leave me alone!" I shouted. She ran back to the castle.

***

I got bad conscience on my way back. I didn't mean to scream at her. "Hermione, I'm sorry!" I said. I saw two bodies on the ground. My heart froze.

"Nooo, Hermione, Johnny, nooo!" I said. I fell on my knees next to them and tears were rolling down my face.

I stroked their cold cheeks. They eyes were empty. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me. Rihanna and Adam will never forgive me!" I said.

I feel for Melanie, she deserves to be happy.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~