Melanie, a year ago I knew girl who made all the wrong choices

Melanie's: POV

I went up to the Astronomy Tower and Dumbledore waited at me. "You're not a killer!" he said. "I've done things that shock you!" I replied.

"Melanie, a year ago I knew a girl who made all the wrong choices, please let me help you!" said Dumbledore. "I don't want your help, don't you understand? I have to do this, I have to kill you, or he's going to kill me!" I replied.

"Well look what we have here. Dumbledore wandless, alone and cornered in his own castle! Well done, Melanie!" said mother. "Good evening, Bellatrix. I think introductions are in order!" replied Dumbledore.

"Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're on a bit of a tight schedule!" she said. "Do it!" she said.

"She doesn't have the stomach, like her dad. Let me finish him in my own way!" replied Fenrir. "No! The Dark Lord was clear, the girl's to do it!" said Bellatrix.

"No!" replied Snape. "Severus, please!" said Albus. "Avada Kedavra!" he replied. The green light hit Dumbledore and he fell dead down from the tower.

"Come!" said Severus low and we followed after him. Mother set fire on Hagrid's hut and laughed happily.

"We have to leave or we'll get caught!" replied Severus. I looked at Hogwarts one last time before we left.

***

Adam's: POV

"Draven, father has killed Dumbledore!" I said. "What?" he asked. "It's true!" I said. "Where's he now?" asked Draven. "At Malfoy's manor!" I said. "We can't stay here!" he replied.

Dumbledore is dead.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~