War at Hogwarts

Adam's: POV

May 2th 1998: Hogwarts

"Have you seen father?" I asked worried. "I think he's in the boathouse!" said Katherine and we ran quickly there. But we came too late.

We walked inside and dad was lying dead on the floor. Tears welled up in my eyes. Katherine hugged me tightly.

"We have to go to the great hall!" I said and ran into the castle again. "Adam, wait!" she replied and ran after me.

I saw Bellatrix casting a curse at Ginny who missed her. "Not my daugther, your bitch!" said Molly coldly and rasied her wand. She killed Bellatrix.

We saw when Harry killed Voldemort once and for all. I caught Melanie before she fell to the ground.

"Katherine!" called Scabior. "Dad!" she said and hugged him. "I thought I had lost you!" he replied. "I'm okay!" she said.

"Adam, Draven!" replied Emmett. "We're fine!" I said. "Where's Severus?" he asked worried. "He's dead!" I said sadly.

***

Mel woke up the next day on the couch and I was holding her hand. "Where am I?" she asked confused. "Home!" said Rod. "How are you?" I asked worried. "I feel dizzy!" she said.

"What's wrong?" asked Mel. "Harry Potter killed your father and the curse broke when he died!" said Rod. "What curse?" she asked. "He made you to a horcrux and he controlled you!" said Rodolphus. "That explains why I couldn't control my powers!" she replied.

Alice came up to her. "I'm glad you're okay!" she said. "I love you!" she replied. "I love you more!" said Mel with a smile on her face.

"Adam Severus Snape, will you marry me?" asked Sirius. "Yes!" I said happily and kissed him. "My brave death eater!" he replied and kissed me back.

Adam and Sirius are getting married❤️

I hope you liked this chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~