Halloween

Adam's: POV

"Troll in the dungeon, troll in the dungeon. I just wanted you to know!" said Quirrell before he fained. I met Harry and Ron on the way out. "I know where Hermione is!" I said with a cold hoarse voice.

We went to the girls' restroom and were met by a huge troll. Ron and Harry began fighting against it.

A spell hit the wall and drowned us in dust. After a few minutes the troll fell to the floor.

"Is he dead?" asked Hermione. "I don't think so, just unconscious!" said Harry. "Oh my goodness!" replied Mcgonagall suddlenly. "Who's responsible for this?" she asked with a stern voice. "It's my fault, Professor McGonagall!" said Hermione. Minvera looked shocked at her. "If Harry, Ron and Adam hadn't found me, I'd probably be dead!" she said.

I noticed a wound on dad's leg. I knew exactly where he had been. "Did you know about this?" he asked with a low voice. "No!" I lied. "Don't lie to me, I know you tried to help Quirrell!" said Severus. "I would never do that!" I replied and walked out.

***

I walked to Hagrid's hunt. He opened the door with a smile on his face. "Hey Adam!" he said. "Hey Hagrid!" I replied. "Come in!" he said.

I walked inside and sat down in his large armchair. His dog Fang licked my hand.

"Why aren't you in The Great Hall?" he asked. "My mom died on this day 10 years ago!" I said. "I'm sorry to hear!" replied Hagrid. "It's okay!" I said.

The door was opened again and in came dad. He gave me a napkin to wipe the tears.

"I knew you'd be here!" he said. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "No!" replied dad. "I miss mom!" I said. "I miss her too!" replied Severus. "Your mom will always be near you, even though you can't see her!" said Hagrid. "It makes me glad!" I replied.

"Come Adam, let's go back and celebrare Halloween!" said dad. "Okay!" I replied. I took his hand and we went back to the castle.

Adam is so sweet and innocent.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~