-4-

Chapter 4 - The Ground is Falling!

You know when you're having an argument with somebody, it doesn't matter what side you're on, and then you realize that that person you're arguing with is right. Sometimes you're scared to except defeat, or maybe scared to be wrong.

Well that is happening with me, not with somebody else though. With myself. I know that I'm right when I think about how the pain I'm going through is contributed to symptoms of loss of blood. But I'm also to scared to except that I need help. I've been through this the entire time but now I need help.

No. I'm getting through this, because wouldn't that be a stupid way to go out.

I get up and throw my stuff in my bag, going to my last class before lunch. Fourth period with Mr Heiren and his very intense growl on his face. My bag rests on my shoulder, the ringing in my head is as aggressive as ever and the vision in my peripherals is still blurry. Almost getting worse.

I'm lightheaded from the movement down the halls, screaming teenagers ring in my ears as I make it to room 124. I blink a couple times and breathe in heavily as I sit back in the chair. It's been getting progressively worse, worse than normal. But I did do this a month ago, I can get through it again.

It's all happening so fast, the teens around me and the noises, I feel like I'm fast forward around everybody who is fast forward 2x.

The bell rings again, everybody around me settling down. One of my classes with Kingston. It seems like it would be fine, hearing his jokes all day are great but god I can feel his eyes digging through the back of my head trying to find something out. I feel them, their icy stare. It's icy not because of a hateful expression though... it's warm and his eyes are soft as they look at me.

It's icy because of who he is, how his personality is.

Mr Heiren coughs, getting up from his desk and grabbing a large stack of papers to place on our desks while saying, "Okay, the last three classes had a hard time understanding the words partner project so I'll explain it best I can," As soon as I hear the words partner project I mentally groan.

That is before I hear the familiar chuckle from the back of the class, Kingston Brag's chuckle.

His last name matches everything he does, with expensive wrist watches and his beautiful pure white smile.

He had blonde hair that went down to his cheekbones, he flipped it almost every minute and when I turn around I see him laughing with Reid.

His other best friend despite River Laydree.

He looks over at me, that same look in his eyes and smirks. He winks.

He FUCKING WINKED! LADY HORMONES GO! SOUND THE ALARMS ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!

I swallow, turning around quickly.

He wasn't the bad boy, he was just... Kingston. And I've always looked at him across the class, seen him and wished I could be in his group. Be like his girlfriends, since he was the only one that got them, even if they only lasted a week.

Anyway, regarding the project. I'll probably end up doing all the work and not having time to clean the house and then get beaten. If they work on it too I'll have to meet them after school to do it with them but I can't go out after school or I'll get beaten too. It's a lose-lose situation for me.

"You'll be put into partners and then you will be given about a week to work on the project. It's about our development of society unit,

"so you'll all be assigned a time and then make a poster on how society developed over that ten year period (1910s, 20s, 30s, etc.) I'll tell you your partners and dates in a second."