-39-

Chapter 39 - Beautiful Women

"Kingston don't you dare-" I say as we walk into the elevator and he whistles as if nothing is happening, pressing floor 22 and putting his other hand in my pocket.

"C'mon it can't be this easy to carry me-!" I start but squeal again as he flips me around so He's carrying me bridal style.

"Trust me you're like 100 pounds." He says and I squak, "NO! I'm like 145 and I'm only 5'2" so I'm a little chub." I say and he growls, "Shut the fuck up you're perfect and beautiful. I'll make you." He says and I press my lips together.

"Do it." I say and he growls, watching the numbers rise up and up. "Do it." I say again and I feel his body tense.

"Do it-" I say but he flips me so I'm pressed against the wall by him, his breathing heavy. He leans in and kisses my neck, rough and needy. "Do you really want me to?" He asks but I'm basically choking on my spit as I arch my back into him.

We're on level 18.

My breathing is ragged as he bites my earlobe. "That's what I thought." He says as he hoists next back up so I'm over his shoulder again.

"You're bipolar." I mumble and he chuckles.

"No, you're just hot." He says as the bell rings and we exit.

The hallway is luxurious and large space is between these rooms, they're probably giant.

Like Kingston's ass...

"Looks like we're at our stop," he says cheerily as he unlocks the door and smirks, "And oh looky here we have a bed." He says and picks me off of his shoulder, throwing me onto the bed as I squeal.

He rushes over and jumps on top of me, pinning my arms down above me with one hand and smirking.

"Who the fuck are you in love with, Summer Cynthia." He asks and I press my lips together. "I would tell you but I'm not mentally prepared for that." I say and he chuckles, "Tell me!" He whines but slowly a smirk appears on his face as he lifts up my shirt, my stomach bare as he lands his free hand on it and smirks.

"I know your weak spots, Summer, I can make you tell me anything." He says and I swallow, shaking my head as he begins to tickle me.

He stops for a second, letting me breathe. "And if that doesn't work I'll just have to kiss all over your body... sure lover boy wouldn't like hearing about that happening would he, Summer." He says and I bite my lip.

"I hope he would love it." I say and Kingston begins tickling again as I squeal.

"You make no sense, woman!" He says as he stops tickling and lays down next to me. He pulls me over him and hugs me right against himself.

"I'll tell you while we are here, Kingston I promise. I'm just.... I can't right now." I say and he kisses under my ear, "If you don't end up telling me though I'll remember and you'll be in for a punishment."

"Oh really? How would you punish me, King?" I ask and he smirks, his lips go to my jaw where he whispers.

"I guess you'll just have to see.." he whispers seductively as his hands travel to my ass.

He squeezes a little bit and I gasp. "That was easy." He mumbles in true honesty and I slap his chest. I move my top half up and place my hands on his chest as I grind my hips into him.

His boner makes an appearance as he gasps... of course it's more of in a man-growl sorta way but still.

"That was easy." I mock and he growls, grabbing me by my waist and quickly pulling us up, pushing me against a wall.