-47-

Y'all it's the end. It's been fun and also stressful but... I have a new book out!!!! Please go check it out I really love it and I love the characters and have been putting a lot of work into it. Go check it out please!!! I'm not forcing you though... :)

Love you!

Chapter 47 - Bouncing Legs & The Baby Blue Book

His nose stopped twitching but his leg was still going at it.

Something I never knew why he did.

I look at him, with suddenly all the confidence in the world from his shocked state.

"Why do you bounce your leg?" I ask and he looks straight at me, tears falling from his eyes as he slowly whispers.

"It's something I do when I can't hold in all my butterflies." He says, his hand slowly leaving mine as he runs towards the parking lot.

"No wait!" I scream but he doesn't stop.

"Please comeback!" I scream again.

But nothing happens.

I fall down the dirty wall and put my hands over my eyes and my knees up to my chest.

"Please don't be gone..." I say but my words drift out into the abyss.

Tears leak onto my arms. Is that the last thing he'll ever say to me? And is the last thing I'll ever say to him me just being a complete and utter bitch?

"Well fuck you and your little dog too Summer Cynthia you seem like you love me." I hear his stupid voice say and even if I hate him and everything he does I know inside I love him still.

Love is the strongest emotion and let's just say it overpowered all of my stupid little emotions that were screaming "DONT HE WOULD'VE KILLED YOU!"

But I know he wouldn't've.

I jump up and onto him as I kiss all over his cheek. "I'm so sorry! I love you!" But she pulls my face back and grabs my head. "Dont be sorry, Darling. I did everything wrong and you have a right to be mad at me. But I knew I had proof in my car so... anything to get you to love me again?" He asks and I punch his chest but he doesn't seem fazed.

"I don't know if I can forgive you yet?". I don't know if I can forgive you at all. I mean you gotta agree that's pretty major.... but I can't let you leave without knowing that I love you. I still do. I don't know if I can't." I say, my voice trailing off but I snap my head back up to him.

"You ran away teary-eyed to get PROOF?" I ask and he nods. "Well I got proof that you loved me too so I got more than I bargained for." He says and I smile. "You're so annoying!" I scream and he smiles.

He pulls a book, a baby blue book, out from behind his back and smiles at me. He puts it into my hands and smiles.

"I went to go get this. I mean I came back and saw you and my first instinct was like woah remember what momma said-"

"What did momma say?" I ask and he sighs.

"Oh well, long story short, my real mom would always tell me before she OD to never make a girl cry. I already broke that once so I was like, don't break it again! But then I heard your little whimper and I was like... aww." He says, pinching my cheeks but I slap his hands away.

"You're telling me the full story right?" I ask and he nods.

"But shut up I'm trying to tell a girl that I wrote about her a bunch in my poetry journal!" He says and I sigh.