-43-

Fuck yea y'all climax time.

Chapter 43 - Halo & Searching

When we got up we had of immediately go to the airport, realizing we were late since we forgot to set an alarm. We sat together on the way back and immediately went back in his bed and took a nap.

Not very eventful but fucking comfy after being sore from last night.

And I'm gonna do something I've wanted to for a while.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with?" Kingston asks as he fixes his sweatshirt on my body.

"Yes, Kingston. I would bring you I just... I feel like I should see her alone for the first time before I bring somebody with. I mean... I haven't seen her in four years." I say and he nods.

He grabs onto my face and kisses my forehead. "I love you, be safe." He says and I nod, walking towards the door but stopping.

"Will you tell me what you did, Kingston?" I ask, still wondering what he did that makes him think I'd hate him.

I don't think I ever could.

His eyes flash with pain as they turn a shade darker. "Yea..." he says and I smile. "I will when you get back, just. I love you, Summer don't forgot that."

I smile at him as I open the door out of River's house, "I won't."

I dangle the keys to one of Kingston's cars in my hand. At River's house he has a motorcycle and a 'normal' car, a BMW. Like god it's pretty and he's letting me drive it.

The sun is setting so I know less people will be there to bother me, and the place is closing in maybe thirty minutes so I might as well go when everybody is coming out. It's a graveyard it's not that hard to sneak out of when it's enclosed on one side by a forest.

I get o if his car and walk in, seeing nobody else under the little orange light we have left during the sunset, everything else a blackish blue.

I walk up, going over to where I remember it from her funeral.

It's my sisters grave.

I haven't gone here since her funeral, but I think now is the time. I sit at her grave, where we put her favorite stuff and her favorite flowers.

I see what I put there four years ago, which miraculously is still fine with how rainy it gets here.

It's her favorite stuffed animal. She was always a bit of a child at heart, she didn't want to grow up. I mean sure it's moldy and disgusting and horrible, but it's still there.

She'll always have it here.

I lean my head against the stone and sniffle, "I love you, Brooke." I say, running my fingers over the letters of the stone with cracks and moss all over it.

"So, I'm sorry I haven't come to see you. It always just seemed like it would hurt too much." I say with a sniffle.

"I fell in love, just like you said I would. That I would hang out with him enough to where I couldn't live without him and to where my heart was shaped like his hand, where he could have it perfectly." I whisper with a chuckle, thinking of Kingston.

I wait for a response but I hear nothing.

Nothing.

Which is stupid of me to expect a response from a dead person but-

"I found her, Sir." I hear and I slowly stand up, my hands next to my head as a sign of peace.

"Who are you?" I say, my back still turned.