Sequel? New stuff? New title!

Okay, so first things first I loved reading all y'alls comments on the finale and thank you so much. You don't know how much of a dream it is like DUDE I HAVE 100k+ READS!!!!!!!

Anyway, I was thinking of renaming it maybe? I haven't decided yet because when me and like the best girl ever (she wrote two books and is really popular on the app, bitteur ) named the book she was gonna end up with River and there was a completely different book happening. I went under major editing and am still fixing things, but I don't know if the name fits the book anymore?

SO ITS NAME IS....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

The Abandoned Lovers

The same amazing girl made the cover and I looooove it, but if we change the name that might not fit it anymore. so I made my own cover

there have been a few people who have asked for a sequel and that's not in my main view right now. I'm writing three other books, one that's out and I'm very proud of it but I'm trying to pay attention to those for right now. Once I have at least one of them finished (in a half a year?) I'll think about making a sequel. But it's never really been my thing to read sequels. I mean... I know what would happen in it (like the climax) but I'm not really a college writer either....

Either way!!!! I love you guys and thank you for reading. Maybe instead of a sequel for right now I'll do occasional bonus chapters?

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!

love you,
      Xoxo Coconut

My email:

x00tammy00x@gmail.com

(My name is not Tammy but I use that as my username. I go by anything along the lines of xoxo coconut)