Chapter 1 - The VKs

Penelope woke up and she immediately groaned

Penelope woke up and she immediately groaned. The villain kids were coming to Auradon that day, but that didn't bother her. What bothered her was that the school is trying too hard to be really friendly to them today, but tomorrow, at least most of the school will be staying away from them. "What a bunch of hypocrites," she muttered. A knock was heard on her door and Penny groaned as she got up from her bed to answer her door. She flung it open to see her best friend. "Hey Ben. What's up?"

"They'll be here in an hour, so get ready. And try not to be late?" Prince Ben asked.

"No promises," Penny smirked.

Ben is the only person to ever see Penny truly smile. Everyone else always sees her smirking or having a wolfish grin. Ben was special as he was the only one to see her truly smile and laugh. Ben rolled his eyes at the girl and lightly chuckled before leaving.

Penny floated into the air and looked through her closet. She practically had all of her clothes on the floor when she finally found a green romper and green leggings to go with it. She got in the shower and then quickly dried herself before she continued to get ready.

☆ ☆ ☆

Ben stood nervously with everyone else, the villain kids would be arriving any second now. "Ben, it will be fine," Penny tried to reassure her best friend. Ben nodded and he took hold of Penny's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Penny squeezed back. "Honestly, Ben, you worry too much." Penny could feel Audrey, Ben's girlfriend, glaring at her.

Before Ben could reply, the marching band began playing. Ben straightened up and put a smile on his face.

The limousine came to a stop and the driver walked out. As soon as he opened the door, two boys rolled out and they seemed to be fighting over a blanket. A girl with purple hair climbed out, closely followed by a girl with blue hair. The purple haired girl muttered something to the boys and they both stopped fighting. "Heh. Just, cleaning up," one of them said. Fairy Godmother began to walk forward, so Ben offered his arms to Penny and Audrey. The girls looped their arms through his, and they all followed Fairy Godmother. "Leave it where you found it," Fairy Godmother sang. "And by that, I mean just leave it." Penny chuckled and she caught eyes with one of the boys.

The boy with a red beanie and leather then saw Audrey and he smirked. Penny realized that he must be Jafar's son, meaning that the other boy was Cruella De Vil's son - the boy that she made eye contact with.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay."

Audrey gave out an awkward chuckle, causing Penny to snort. Fairy Godmother noticed the awkward tension, so she stepped forward. "Welcome to Auradon prerp. I'm Fairy Godmother, the headmistress."

"Thee Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo?" Asked the girl with purple hair. Penny figured that she was Mal, daughter of Maleficient, meaning the other girl was Evie, the Evil Queen's daughter. "Bibbidi Bobbidi - you know it." "Yeah, I've always wondered how it felt for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile - and sparkly wand," said Mal.

Fairy Godmother had dismissed it and gave them a speech about curfews and with that, she and everyone else had left. Once Penny knew that they were gone, Penny flew into the air and made a rooster call. The four VKs jumped at her and Penny only gave them wolfish grins. "Hey guys, I'm Penny." "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben - "

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be King," said Audrey.

Evie began to flirt with Ben, but was quickly shot down by Audrey who disrespected her, causing Penny to glare at Audrey.

"There is no need to be rude, Audrey," Penny scolded.

"And this is Audrey." "Princess Audrey, his girlfriend. Right, Benny Boo? And I'm one of Penelope's closest friend. Right Penelope?"

"Um, no you're - "

Ben nudged her.

"The answer is still no."

"And you've already met Penny." Penny smirked and she flew in front of them, shaking their hands. There was definitely tension between Mal and Audrey, so Ben suggested to get start the tour.

Penny continued to float in the air, this time on her back, as Ben began leading them all toward the building all while giving them some history of the place. She heard Ben clap and knew that the statue of Ben's father now turned into the Beast, but what she didn't expect was to hear a scream. She got startled and sat up - still in the air - and looked over to see that Carlos was now in Jay's arms, fear written all over Carlos. "Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted the statue to morph from beast to man to show that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Mal asked, sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch."

Ben smiled at Mal and then smirked over at Penny. Penny is very sarcastic, and it looks like it has rubbed off on Ben. "Anyway," Ben clapped his hands, "on with the tour." Penny watched as everyone followed Ben, except for one. She stared in amusement as Carlos clapped his hands, trying to change the statue.

"It only works with Ben's family."

Carlos jumped, not expecting to hear Penny.

"Carlos!" Mal called out.

"Coming!"

Penny gave Carlos a wolfish grin as she flew over to the others, Carlos jogging to catch up to them. "So you guys have a lot of magic here at Araudon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asked as they entered the dormitory building. "Yeah, it exists," Ben started, "but it's pretty much retired. Most of us are ordinary mortals."

"Who happen to be Kings and Queens?"

"That's true!" Audrey said with so much fake happiness. "Our royal bloodline goes back hundreds of years." "What about Penny over here?" Jay asked and Penny smirked. "Well, I'm the daughter of Peter Pan, and obviously, I inherited my father's magic."

Penny noticed that Audrey had forced Ben's arms over her shoulders and Ben now looked uncomfortable.

"Doug! Hey, come down here."

Penny smirked as Ben moved away from Audrey and he met with Doug. "Everyone, this is Doug, he's going to be helping you with your class schedules and will show you to your dorms. If you have any questions, just - " "Ask Doug!" Audrey quickly yelled. "Or you can ask Ben or myself," Penny added as she smirked at Audrey.

Audrey glared at Penny before dragging Ben away, leaving the villain kids with Doug and Penny.

"Hey guys, I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and. . . Heigh-ho." Doug and Evie had caught eyes and Evie smirked as she walked forward. "Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen." Penny watched in amusement as Evie and Mal surrounded Doug, making him go nervous. The four then began to go up a flight of stairs but Penny quickly stopped them. "Oh yeah, your dorms are that way. I'll take you." The four followed Penny as she flew through the air, spinning every now and then. She first dropped off the boys and gave them directions to the girls' dormitories if they want to go visit Mal and Evie.

"So, what's with you and Audrey?"

"We're not really friends. We just tolerate each other because she's dating my best friend." Both girls nodded and they came to a stop.

"This is your room. Warning you now, there's a lot of pink. I'm only four doors down if you need anything. See you guys later." Penny then floated down to the ground and walked to her room.