Chapter 34 - Going Back

Penny drove alongside the VK's and they all came to a stop at a cliff

Penny drove alongside the VK's and they all came to a stop at a cliff. Mal grabbed her spellbook and searched for the spell she used when she went back to the Isle a few months ago. "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere." Mal gave her book to Celia and Celia put it in Mal's backpack. "Here we go," muttered Penny as she revved the bike. They all then drove off the cliff and began riding on the water. Penny couldn't help but chuckle as they rode on the water. "Who says you can't walk on water?" Penny yelled out, causing the villain kids to laugh. They then entered the border and followed Mal. All five of them came to a stop and parked their bikes.

"Hey. I'm me again," said Mal.

Penny chuckled at the purple headed girl. "Duh," started Celia. "Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." Everyone got off their bikes and Evie and Penny approached Mal. "Welcome back."

"Thank you."

The three girls giggled. The group of five then began to follow Celia as she led them to her father's lair. Penny's short time on the Isle wasn't enough for her to look around and explore. So she couldn't help herself as her jaw dropped when they entered Dr. Facilier's lair.

"Hey."

"Daddy!"

"Here she is," said Dr. Facilier as he hugged his daughter and began to spin them around. "Come here, little rascal. So. What kind of hustle you got going on with them shiny people?" Dr. Facilier asked as Celia walked over to a wall filled with keys. She searched for a particular one while she answered her father's question.

"No hustle. I got friends on the other side."

The four villain kids and Penny began to look around the arcade. Carlos and Penny held hands as they looked around the place in awe.

"I hear you. I hear you."

"We're on a mission. I'm kind of a major player, so that's why I can't stay long," Celia told her father as she found the key to Hades' lair. She then slipped the key over her neck and smiled up at her dad.

"You make sure you get your cut," Dr. Facilier told his daughter, and Celia nodded. Penny quickly jogged over to Mal's side.

"Hey. You okay?"

"Yeah. Not really happy about this family reunion, but we have to stop Audrey." Penny nodded and pulled Mal into a hug. She then turned to Celia and hugged her too. "Both of you, be careful." The girls nodded, but then noticed Penny concentrating. Penny waved her hand over them, and they saw a clear wave going their way, then through them.

"I casted a protective spell on you guys. Just in case."

Mal gave Penny one last smile before the two walked away in order to plan on how to sneak into Hades' lair. Carlos made his way over to Penny and he held his girlfriend. "You okay?"