Chapter 26 - Uma Returns

Everyone gasped as they all stared up at Uma - the daughter of Ursula - who was standing at the top of the stairs and was in a dress

Everyone gasped as they all stared up at Uma - the daughter of Ursula - who was standing at the top of the stairs and was in a dress. Penny had pinched herself, but quickly came to the conclusion that it wasn't a dream. "Did any of you know about this?" Penny instantly asked as she gripped onto Mal's hand. She doubt that anyone knew, but she still had to make sure. They all shook their heads no. "No. Ben didn't say anything about this to me," Jane started and Rufio rubbed her arm, "or anyone, for that matter." Penny hissed and her free hand flew up to her head. "Penny?" Carlos asked, worried about his girlfriend. "Something's going to go down," Penny warned.

Mal wanted to comfort Penny, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Ben walked up the stairs and met Uma halfway. He then turned to everyone and let out a small sigh. "Everyone, this is my girlfriend Uma, the daughter of Ursula." Everyone began to whisper at the King's announcement and many people gave Mal sympathetic looks.

Mal stood in shock as she saw Ben bow down to Uma and he kissed the ring that he gave to her, but it looks like it now belongs to Uma.

Penny did her best to fight her demons, knowing that she has to comfort her friend first. She gripped onto Mal's hand as they watched Ben and Uma descend the stairs and walk over to the group.

"I'm sorry," Ben apologized.

Penny got hit with deja vu, instantly remembering the time he basically humiliated Audrey in front of everyone and was now doing the same thing to Mal. Penny did feel bad for Audrey, but they weren't exactly the best of friends. And now that Ben was doing the same thing to Mal, Penny just couldn't believe her best friend.

Ben looked at Penny, then to Mal.

"It all happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection."

Penny growled and Carlos wrapped an arm around Penny's waist, doing his best to calm her down.

"So, what are you saying?" Mal asked.

"I'm saying - "

"It was love."

Penny and everyone else turned to Uma and Penny had to stop herself from attacking the girl. How the Hell did she even get here? Penny asked herself. She dug her nails into her skin and tried to calm her breathing. Her demons were fighting even more to be let out and protect the girl, not to mention, to destroy Uma.

"I just - I realized how alike Ben and I are. You know?"

"We are," Ben whispered.

Uma giggled at Ben. "I know."

"You're so beautiful," Ben whispered again. Penny never had a reason to hate her best male friend, but right now, he was giving her a pretty damn good reason to punch him straight in the face. She felt her blood boil as the King and the sea witch stared into each other's eyes. Neither seemed ashamed or sorry to show their love and affection to each other in front of Mal, Ben's ex-girlfriend. Penny looked over at Mal and she felt her heart break when she saw Mal's heartbroken expression. Penny wanted to do something - smack some sense into Ben, throw Uma overboard - something!