Chapter 36 - The Curse

As soon as the group made it to Auradon, Penny tumbled out of Jay's arms and stood up, ready to defend herself

As soon as the group made it to Auradon, Penny tumbled out of Jay's arms and stood up, ready to defend herself. Carlos rushed over and began to calm his girlfriend down. "Hey, hey, it's okay. You're okay. We're back in Auradon." Penny relaxed a little, but continued to glare at Uma, Gil, and Harry. "What are they doing here?" "We made a deal with them," said Mal as she stepped forward and took hold of Penny's arms. "They're going to help us stop Audrey." Penny nodded before letting herself melt in Carlos' arms. Carlos chuckled and kissed the top of Penny's head. Penny smiled up at Carlos, but her smile fell when she looked around Auradon. "Oh, my God," Penny gasped. Everyone was asleep.

Penny looked around and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"No."

"Penny!"

Everyone looked over to see Felix running over to them. But as soon as Harry and Felix caught eyes, the two took out their weapons.

"Stop!" Penny yelled as she jumped in between the two boys. "For once, in your life, can you not fight?! We have a bigger issue at hand than our own rivalry!" Penny's eyes began to glow neon green, and she gasped. Felix ran to her and he quickly steadied her.

"Penny? What's wrong?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Where's my father? And Rufio?"

"They're fine. They're protecting the ones you told us to protect." Penny nodded and Felix pulled the girl into a hug.

"They're asleep. Everyone."

"I can't get through Ben," said Mal.

"Or Dizzy. Or Doug," Evie added.

"Is that Auradon Prep?" Celia asked.

Carlos and Penny walked over to each other and Carlos wrapped an arm around Penny's shoulder. "Yeah. And when everyone wakes up, you're going to love it."

"Everything is so. . ."

"Freaky."

"Green!" Gil corrected Jay. "You have leaves on your trees. And what are those color things on your bushes?" Jay turned to Gil and rose an eyebrow. "Uh. . . Flowers?"

"Flowers are pretty. Cantelope!" Gil began to eat the fruit off from a plate and Uma walked over to the two boys. "We don't have any fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Jay sighed and let Gil eat the fruit. Gil thanked the unconscious girl and Jay shook his head. "They're grapes," Jay told Gil before making his way over to the others.

Penny turned to see Harry grabbing a guy's wallet and taking the money out of it. She rolled her eyes and strutted over. "You really want to do that, Harry? This isn't the Isle, this isn't the Enchanted Forest, and this definitely isn't Neverland. Now, I suggest you go over to your captain," Jay walked over and Penny smirked, "or Jay here will squash you like a bug."