Chapter 12 - Pan vs Maleficent

Everyone stared at Maleficent in either shock, fear, or both

Everyone stared at Maleficent in either shock, fear, or both. "How the Hell did you get here?" Penny muttered. Maleficent ignored her and Peter ran over to his daughter. "You," Maleficent pointed at her daughter. "Well done. Now, give me the wand. Chop chop." "Go away, mother!" Mal yelled. "Haha, you're funny. She's funny. Wand me, now." "No!" Ben yelled, but Mal threw the wand at Fairy Godmother. Penny gripped onto Carlos' hand and he gripped back as everyone watched in fear. Fairy Godmother caught the wand and she turned to the evil fairy. "Bibbidi Bobbidi - "

"Boo!"

Everyone had freezed but the four VKs and Peter and Penny. Maleficent hummed and she approached Ben's dad. "Oh, in another time, in another time." She then put his glasses on him crooked and she made fun of Fairy Godmother. "Well that's rude." Everyone jumped to see that Penny and Peter weren't frozen.

"How are you two not frozen?"

"Because we're Petter and Penny Pan."

"Ah, yes. Once evil turned good." Maleficent then began to walk through the sea of frozen people. "The horns! Watch the horns!" She then smirked as she turned to the ground of six. "Now, where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start off with this?" Maleficent flicked the wand and Ben's ring no longer rested on Mal's finger, but on the wand.

"Perfect fit!"

She then sneered at everyone.

"Falling in love is weak. And ridiculous. It's not what you want." "You don't know what we want! Mom, have any of you ever asked us what we want? I am not you. We are not our parents!" "Oh, well obviously. We've had years and years of practice being evil. You'll all get there."

"I suggest you leave unless you want to see true evil," Penny spoke darkly as she and her father tried to fight off their demons. "No we won't," Mal told her mother as she stood next to Penny. Penny and Peter began to breathe more heavily, trying their best not to let their demons win because they don't know if they will be able to go back to normal after. "And I wish you've never got there yourself," Mal continued. "Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." "I know one thing, young lady, and it's that you have no room for love in your life." Mal grew angry and stuck her hand out.

"And now I command, wand to my hand!"

The wand flew out of Maleficent's hand and into Mal's.

"Ha! It worked!"

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Mal flinched and Carlos placed his hand on her shoulder. "Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." "Oh, please," Maleficent rolled her eyes. "You're killing me. Arf!" Carlos did not jump through when Maleficent barked.

Jay had tried to steal Maleficent's scepter while Dude licked the evil fairy, but Jay froze as he stared into the scepter. "Enough!" Maleficent yelled. "Yeah, this is enough," Peter spoke darkly. Maleficent smirked and an arrow came flying toward Peter, but he easily caught it. "Really?"

"Oh, I've laced it with squid ink."

Peter threw the arrow to the ground and his whole body froze. "Dad!" Penny yelled. Maleficent disappeared into purple smoke and was now a dragon. Penny looked over at the dragon, Penny's eyes were now pitch black. "You've just messed with the wrong girl." Penny was surrounded by green smoke before she flew into the air with an outfit she wore in Neverland.

Penny now had a fireball in her right hand and her left hand was ready to cast a spell to protect her friends. Maleficent roared and Jay was frozen in fear as everyone ran. "Come on, run! Jay, run!" Penny used her magic and Jay landed by Mal and Carlos. The two helped him up and Maleficent roared in anger.

Penny flew in front of the group and faced the dragon. "You want them? You need to get through me." The dragon looked as if she were smirking and began to get ready to breathe fire. "Penny, no!" Everyone yelled. But Penny merely flicked her wrist and the fire didn't hit her. The dragon began flying and Penny hit her with a fireball. She used magic and conjured up rope and it tied around Maleficent. Maleficent roared before breaking out of the ropes and she began to fly after Penny. Penny conjured up a bow and arrow and shot an arrow at the dragon. Maleficent swiftly avoided it, but the second arrow skinned her, causing blood to slowly stream out.

The dragon roared and Penny smirked.

Maleficent dove for Penny, but she flew away.

"Magic mirror, shine your bright light!"

The light blinded Maleficent for a moment before she turned to the group. "No!" Penny yelled and flew down. She casted a spell and a dome protected the five from the dragon's fire. The flames had finally stopped and Penny fell onto all fours. Carlos immediately ran to her and Mal stood in front of them.

"Mom, stop!"

Maleficent looked down at her daughter as everyone stood behind Mal. Jay and Carlos helped Penny up and they noticed her eyes switching from her brown eyes to black eyes. She was exhausted, for her demons had finally taken over after many decades of being kept in the dark and locked up.

"Leave my friends alone!" Mal shouted.

"This is between you and me, mother." The purple dragon smiled and its eyes turned green, but so did Mal's. "The strength of evil is as good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is as good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is as good as none, when stands before five hearts as one."

Penny stood next to Mal and placed her arm on her shoulder.

She forced her eyes brown, her demons no longer in control.

"The strength of evil is as good as none, when stands before five hearts as one," Penny joined in. Carlos stood next to Penny, Evie on the other side of Mal, and Jay next to Evie. "The strength of evil is as good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!" They all chanted.

Maleficent's eyes no longer glowed green and she let out a roar of defeat before purple smoke enveloped her.

Mal had let out a gasp.

She did it.

She finally defeated her mother.

The five looked at one another, trying to figure out what had happened when Fairy Godmother and Peter unfroze. "What just happened?" Carlos asked aloud. "I have no idea. Penny?" "Don't look at me. I didn't do anything." "No, no, no," they heard a voice. "Your mother did," Fairy Godmother told them.

"Penny." "Dad!" Penny flew over and Peter pulled his daughter into a hug. "You pulled back," Peter proudly stated. "Yeah. And I'm guessing from being trapped in squid ink, yours left?" Peter nodded. Fairy Godmother then explained what happened and Penny looked over at Mal. "Is she going to stay like that forever?" Mal asked. "Well, forever is a long time. And you learned how to love, Mal. Maybe so can your mom," Penny told her. "I believe this belongs to you," said Mal as she gave Fairy Godmother back her wand. "And I believe this belongs to you," Fairy Godmother then gave Mal Ben's ring.

"You all have earned yourselves an 'A' in Goodness class."

Everyone laughed and Penny and Peter walked over.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!"

Everyone was now unfrozen and both Ben and his father roared. Belle stopped her husband while Mal stopped Ben. "Hey." Penny turned to Carlos and Peter let them talk. "I'm really sorry, Penny." "I forgive you. I told you about me and my dad. Look at us now. If we could do it, so can you guys."

Carlos smiled and pulled Penny into a kiss.

"Let's get this party started!" Jay yelled.