Chapter 35 - Alliance

Carlos and Jay got back to Dr

Carlos and Jay got back to Dr. Facilier's place and Carlos immediately ran over to his girlfriend. "Babe, you okay?" Penny simply nodded her head and Carlos kissed the top of her head. The four saw Mal and Celia and the girls rushed over to Mal. Penny almost fell, but Mal caught her. "You okay?" "Yeah, you?" Penny asked Mal. "I really don't want to talk about it." Penny nodded her head and Carlos quickly wrapped his arm around Penny, and Jay joined the group. They all saw the ember in Mal's hand and smiled. Mal smirked back before turning to the boys. "And our bikes?" Mal asked. Jay shook his head. "We lost them." "Great. How are we going to get back? Penny can't use her magic, she's about to pass out."

Celia bit her lip before taking out the remote for the barrier. "I took the remote!" Everyone stopped and turned to the young girl, making Celia sigh. "Look, I thought that it might be useful, and it is," Celia defended herself. Penny smiled and stumbled over.

"And we're thankful, but you can't go stealing things anymore. Okay? I think Fairy Godmother might need to put some extra work for you," Penny told the girl and winked at her. Celia chuckled and gave the remote to Jay, who had his hand out. The boys then helped Penny walk and they stood in front of the barrier once more.

"All right, get in, get out. We did it, guys," Penny told everyone, trying to get everyone hopeful. Everyone nodded and Jay pressed the button. As Mal and Penny walked over, they each felt their powers course through their veins once more. "Feels good," said Penny and Mal nodded. That's when everyone noticed Mal's hair.

"Cool."

"Woah," said Evie, "you've got a little Hades thing going on."

Mal then examined her hair and she scoffed in amazement. "Wow."

"That thing packs a punch, huh?"

Penny suddenly felt two more presences and she turned around just in time to see Harry and Gil jump through the portal. Everyone else turned around to see the two pirates now cheering as they've finally escaped the Isle. "We made it, bro!" The two hugged and they finally realized that they had an audience.

"Hey, guys," started Harry. "We're just coming for a wee visit." Penny conjured up a sword and stepped forward. Harry pulled out his sword and he smirked at the girl. "You want to go again, Hook?" "Oh, it would be my pleasure, Pan."

Evie and Carlos stood in front of Celia while Jay stood in front of Mal, but next to Penny. Harry then took a few steps forward and the group, except for Penny, crowded together. The boys had accidentally bumped into Mal, causing Mal to drop the ember into the ocean.

"No!"

"Dropped something?"

Penny dropped her sword as she stared at Uma in amazement. "It can't get wet," said Mal, "give it back before it goes out."

"Uma?" The pirates asked.

"That's my name." Uma smirked at Mal and Penny before going underwater. "No!" Yelled Mal and Penny felt another presence. "Hi, boys." Penny immediately turned around and had a fireball in her hand.