Chapter 27 - Chaos

All eyes fell on Penny and she gripped onto Carlos and Mal's hand

All eyes fell on Penny and she gripped onto Carlos and Mal's hand. Ben looked at his best friend and he sighed. "Penelope, please." "No." Ben then turned to Fairy Godmother and ordered her to take down the barrier, but she denied him once again. "I am your King!" "Obey him!" Uma yelled. "A request cannot be fulfilled unless I agree!" Penny yelled as she walked down the steps and faced Uma. "And guess what? I don't agree." The two glared at one another, but Penny was struggling for control. Uma noticed and she smirked. Mal looked from Penny and then to the stained glass window that Ben made for her. She looked at it then back to Penny and she knew what to do.

Mal rushed down the stairs and she pulled Penny behind her as she looked up at Ben. "Ben. . . Ben, look at me." "No, look at me!" Uma ordered. "You love me, remember?" The rest climbed down the stairs and Carlos pulled Penny to him, trying to calm her down.

"No, you don't."

"Yes you do!"

"Ben, look at me."

Uma turned to Fairy Godmother. "Bring down the barrier down, now!" Penny used her magic and she stood protectively in front of Fairy Godmother. "She doesn't take orders from you," Penny sneered and Uma glared at her before turning back to Ben. "Ben. . ."

"Ben," Mal spoke softly and Ben turned to Mal.

"I never told you that I loved you because I was scared. I thought that you were trying to turn me into someone I'm not. And I was terrified that once you saw who I truly am, you would leave me." Mal then motioned to the gift and Ben followed her eyes. "But Ben, that's me." Uma rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Please."

Mal ignored her and continued. "From the very beginning, you saw the real me and knew who I was. I'm part Isle and part Auradon. From the moment you made your first proclamation, you and Penny have supported us because you both knew who we were and who we could be. And you have never wanted me to be anything but myself."

Uma tried to get to Ben, but couldn't.

"Ben, you've taught me what love feels like. And because of you, I can finally admit to myself what I've been refusing this whole time. I love you, Benjamin Florian. I have always loved you." And to further prove her point, Mal leaned up and pressed her lips against Ben's lips.

Penny gripped onto Carlos and Evie's hands as they all watched. Ben smiled and slightly pulled away.

"Mal. . ."

Mal laughed happily.

"True love's kiss," Penny started.

"Works every time," Evie finished.

Uma, now angered, ran over to Fairy Godmother. "Give it to me!" Uma held her hand out for the wand, but Peter Pan stood in front of Fairy Godmother. "I don't think so, love. Guards!" Uma ran to the side of the ship and everyone surrounded her.