Chapter 19 - The Isle

Penny and Evie were in their room, both of them doing different things, but they were both panicking on the inside

Penny and Evie were in their room, both of them doing different things, but they were both panicking on the inside. "You okay, Penn?" "Yeah. . . It's just that dad told me that my powers will still work over there." Evie rose an eyebrow and Penny shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know how. Anyway, I'm going to go get the limo. Meet me there." Evie nodded and Penny snapped her fingers. Green smoke surrounded her and she was now wearing an outfit that she used to wear in Neverland. She put on her shades before leaving the room and went to go find a limousine and the control for the bridge and barrier.

The girl leaned against the limousine when she heard footsteps. She turned to see the boys and Evie running over. "Come on, we have to go," she rushed them. "Jay!" Penny threw the keys and remote to Jay who swiftly caught them. "Wait, something's wrong," said Evie. Everyone turned to her, but rolled her eyes when she fixed Ben's beanie.

Penny was about to enter the limousine when Carlos grabbed her wrist. "Penny, I don't think you should come."

"What? Why not?"

"Because the Isle is dangerous." Penny glared at her boyfriend and pulled her arm back. "You're funny if you think you can stop me from helping you guys. She's my best friend too." Carlos sighed as he watched his girlfriend climb into the limousine. Jay approached his best friend and sighed.

"Just let her come, man. She can take care of herself. That, and she's stubborn." Carlos sighed and nodded before he climbed into the limousine and sat next to his girlfriend. Jay began driving and Penny found herself fidgeting with the bracelet Carlos gave her on their three month anniversary.

Carlos looked down and he slightly smiled

Carlos looked down and he slightly smiled. He slowly grabbed hold of Penny's had and Penny smiled as she intertwined their fingers. Ben and Evie shared a look and they smiled at one another. Evie instructed Jay on where to park and he did as told. They all got out and covered the limousine with a tarp.

"Can you still use your magic?"

Penny looked over at Evie. "Let's find out." She created a fireball in her hand and smirked. "How is this possible?" Jay asked. "Dad said that our magic is more powerful than Fairy Godmother's." Everyone nodded and they all looked around. "So, this is what it looks like?" Penny spoke aloud.