Chapter 26

🌎🌍🌍🌺🌺🌼🌼🌻🥀🥀🌸🌸🥀🌻🌻

The rest of the day was relaxing to say the least, Jacob reluctantly heading to his garage to get to work while Brooke looked around the kitchen with an assessing gaze. She was standing in the small space with a pair of short shorts on and one of Jacob's tattered shirts that he wouldn't mind her getting paint on. She didn't have any more clothes on her and didn't want to risk ruining the ones she had brought; she figured this was the more appropriate solution.

She knew Jacob owned his own garage and she was proud of him for that fact, while she had money to her name it was literally all she had. The saying was true, money couldn't buy happiness and it certainly couldn't bring joy into a person's life when they didn't know what joy was until a few days ago.

Letting a puff of air out she walked over to the paint tins, grabbing the forest green one before heaving it onto the now cloth covered table. She had covered the surfaces to avoid staining them, she had a thing for decorating, it kept her busy enough not to think.

She had just finished a particularly difficult spot when she felt a hand connect with her arse causing her to squeak out in surprise, the fact she was on her hands and knees as she painted near an electrical socket meaning her body was thrown forward slightly due to the impact. Jacob.

"What do we have here?" he murmured huskily, the fact her arse cheeks were practically spilling out of those tiny shorts she was wearing was making him as hard as hell. God, how did she manage to always look and act so fucking sexy and not even know she was doing it? That thought alone seemed to make her appear even hotter to him, her innocence when it came to her looks both adoring and refreshing.

"Jacob" she whimpered, her right cheek tingling deliciously from where his hand had made contact to the firmness of her arse. Jacob groaned when it finally occurred to him, fuck his girl liked to be spanked!

"Oh my dirty girl" he purred, his eyes still trained on his imprints firm round arse as pressed down slightly between her shoulder blades when she made a move to get up. Fuck, he wanted her so much right now, his wolf wanted her! Just seeing her in such a submissive position made him want to growl in delight, she would be submissive, but only to him! To the others she was the alpha female and they would treat her as such!

It was then her scent hit him, the pure feminine aroma of her juices as they pooled between her thighs making him growl out loudly, the sound only making her wetter as she felt his large hands caress her firm rump.

"I love your arse, so round, so firm" he continued to moan as he effortlessly got on his knees so he could get a closer look at her blushing cheeks. God she looked so good, he was so fucking lucky he thought as he continued to eye her lustfully, the fact she had his shirt on only adding to how erotically gorgeous she looked. So fucking lucky….

She moaned out loud at his words as he spoke huskily, watching him out of the corner of her eye as he raised his hand in the air only to bring it down on her right cheek causing her to squeak and her core to drip. FUCK!

"God I could take you right here…it'd be so fucking easy just to rip those tiny shorts off and shove myself inside of you" he moaned loudly, his cock twitching painfully at the thought as Brooke found herself whimpering at his brutally honest statement. Yes, she wanted that, oh did she want it!

"What's stopping you?" she panted, the fact her nub was pulsing at a nearly painful level as she felt her liquid lust soak the top of her inner thighs and as it began to dampen the thin material of her shorts. Holy hell, it didn't help that she was going commando either.