Prologue

Evie Jones is on the run-but not really.

She finished school, which truly is one of the scariest times in one's lifetime, and has to build up her life on her own now. Due to a very unloving relationship with her parents while she grew up, she decided to leave her friends and home town behind, to move to a huge city. Everything is new, the company, the co-workers-even her neighbors.

Even though Evie can be a tough business woman, working for a global company, trying to be as successful as possible, on the inside she really just feels like an insecure child, that needs a hug-constantly. Her anxiety and her unusual neediness for physical touch aren't helping with that either.

She never had a relationship before, but she experienced a terrible first kiss with one of her best friends, because he was pitying her. Physical touch is her weakness, maybe that's because she didn't recieve a lot of it before.

Tom Holland on the other hand has had many relationships with women, going way farther than just a sloppy first kiss. But he wouldn't dare to call any of that "love". He works in a high position in a huge company, earning him success and more money than he could ever spend.

His success is based off of his ability to be harsh, intelligence and recklessness. Not exactly character traits of a person cuddly Evie needs right now. Or is it?