Chapter Thirty Nine

Evie could have stayed like this forever. Her laying on top of Tom's comfy bed with him laying on top of her. His full weight was pressed onto hers but it didn't feel uncomfortable at all in fact she has never felt so secure in her whole life. He might not be perfect but he was there to protect her and laying on top of her he'd make sure nothing could harm her in any way. He had his strong arms wrapped around her small waist as if he tried to stop her from ever getting up. His head rested on her chest giving her the perfect opportunity to play with his soft brown curls. They were for sure her most favourite feature about him. The way they just fell messily whenever he runs his hand through them or whenever he just woke up. It's the hottest thing she's ever seen.

This was peace. Nothing could bother these two in that moment. Full of appreciation for the other and gratefulness to the universe because finally-they had someone. And this someone was so special.

"I don't ever want to get up.", Tom admitted in a sleepy voice.
"Please don't. Stay here forever I wouldn't mind.", she whispered leaving a tender kiss on his temple. If she could see his face she'd notice a faint blush on his cheeks but lucky for him his face was buried in her neck.
It's absolutely crazy to him what this small girl did to him in that short period of a time. He starts to get tingly feelings in his body whenever he is around her. No girl has ever managed to do that-no matter how hot she was.

If being in her arms made him feel things he couldn't even begin to imagine what sleeping with her would be like. Of course he'd slept with his fair share of women and it was good but doing it with someone you actually have feelings for must be a whole different level.
But he didn't want to rush her. They have just gotten together and this is her first relationship after all. Still there have been occasions where she was so willing for him to take her and it for sure took all of his strength to stop himself.

Evie though didn't really see it that way. She was confused as to why they haven't done anything yet. It might be old fashioned but she was always taught by the women of her family that a good woman should provide her man satisfaction. Why did Tom not want that from her?

She has never felt uncomfortable or insecure about herself when she was around him but now that he always stops her she can't help but feel like she isn't good enough.
The topic was so heavy on her mind that she contemplated asking him about it. Scared of the answer as well as confrontation in general she didn't know how to word her thoughts.

„T-Tommy", she tried, already choking on her words.
„Yes baby?", he lifted his head on order to see her eyes. The sudden shift in her tone confused him. In her brown orbs he found nervousness and a hint of embarrassment.

As an attempt to calm her nerves and to remind her that it was just him he lifted himself on his elbows,  hovering over her so that he could play with her hair.

"I don't know how to ask you this.", she said her voice only above a whisper.
"It's okay. It's just me. You can ask me anything.", he reassured sending her a warm smile. And he was right. It was Tom. Her person. Of course she can ask him anything. He would understand.

"Why don't you want to...sleep with me.", she asked mumbling the last words with flushed cheeks. He tried to read her eyes but she broke their eye contact, too scared to see the answer in his.

"Why would you think that?", he asked stunned by her words. "Well whenever I try to, you always stop me. I know I am not experienced and I don't know how to do these things. It might not be as good as with other girls but I really want to do this for you.", she admitted her insecurities. Lifting her chin with his fingers in order to meet her eyes again he looked at his love with a stunned expression.
"Love, you got it all wrong. I stopped you because I am ready to wait for you. I know you haven't done this before and I want you to be ready. Of course I want to experience this with you, It'd be an honor. I am very happy and content with just having you here with me. I don't need you to do this for me. If we do this I want this to be for the both of us."

His eyes were full or adoration and Evie believed him. He didn't stop her because he didn't want to. Because she wasn't good enough. He stopped her because he wanted her to want it too. Oh what a boy.
"You are way too good to me.", she whispered still in disbelieve of this boy.
"No you are. The fact that you were ready to do this big thing for me is beyond me darling."

"It's just you have done it and I don't want you to miss it because of my inexperience. God I am so sorry I am inexperienced.", she cried meaning it.

"Evie no! Stop that right now don't ever think that it's a bad thing. You are innocent and pure and that is the way I fell for you. This makes you way more special to me than any girl was before. I am so happy you chose me to do any of the things we have done so far.
You are my greatest treasure.", he admitted making butterflies erupt in her stomach.
"I like you so much I don't know what to do anymore.", she said desperate to word her feelings. She wrapped her arms around him feeling the need to be close to him again. He put his weight back on her reciprocating her neediness.

„You're such a good girl for me.", he said lowly trapping her with his weight. Hearing this nickname always did things to her. „I love it when you call me that.", she admitted hoping he'd call her that more often. „I'd call you that all day if you act like it.", he said authority mixed with humour in his voice. „I have never not been a good girl!", she frowned. He couldn't help but take a look at her furrowed eyebrows and pouted lips.
„You're right. You are always so good for me."
With that he leaned down to capture her lips with a loving kiss.

They were interrupted by the beeping of her phone, indicating she had received a message.
Since they didn't want to leave their position Tom reached out and handed it to her.

Unknown Number: Hello Evie, this is Alex. I got your number from a colleague I hope that's alright. Would you like to go out for coffee sometimes?

Evie raised her eyebrows in surprise needing a few seconds to remember Alex. "What is it baby?", Tom asked noticing her hesitation.

"Alex just invited me to drink coffee with him."
"Is that the guy you once had lunch with?", Tom asked his jaw already clenched.
"Yes, I never talked to him after that though I am a bit surprised."
"Well tell him he can forget about that.", Tom demanded in a quiet tone.
"That is so rude I will not say that.", Evie giggled slapping his chest. Tom, who was still hovering over her, trapped her head in between his strong arms making her stop laughing.

"So you want to grab coffee with him? Go on a date?", he challenged not really meaning it.
Evie's eyes went wide at the change of atmosphere. And it was hot. Her cheeks flushed and her head shook frantically.
"No no I only want to date you!", she assures desperate to meet his eyes.
"You are my girl. Mine only.", he growled leaning down to capture her lips. Feeling the need to express his possessiveness he left little hickeys on her neck making her squirm underneath him. She was sure she'd never get used to this feeling. It was just so good.

"Tom, lets be serious what should I answer him?", she asked, the topic not leavening her mind yet. "You could just ignore the message and pretend he got the wrong number. Block him. Text him: No thanks", Tom suggested half serious.
"I'll just text him that my boyfriend wouldn't be comfortable. Do you like that?", she asked unlocking her phone.

"You are too nice but alright. As long as you don't go on a date with him.", Tom sighed defeated.
"I would never.", she promised.

"Good Girl.

———————————————————-
Ok but serious question: Do you want smut yes or no?