Chapter Thirty Seven

As soon as she saw Evie, Liz knew that everything between her and Tom was fine again. The small girl was glowing and smiling at everything at work. Suddenly their workplace didn't seem so dull anymore. Evie only smiled at her and nodded when she asked if everything was alright between the two, scared their co-workers would listen. She promised to talk about it during break.

Around noon Evie collected the contract she just finished up and walked into Tom's office to have him sign it. "Hey, I need you to read through these and sign them for me.", she explained making him look up at her and send her a genuine smile. He looked at her in her tight pencil skirt and white blouse. Suddenly she looked really hot to him. The cute girl he has been kissing gently yesterday was long forgotten. He must have looked at her for a bit too long because Evie grew confused. "Sir?", she asked raising her eyebrows at him. She was still cautious about her co-workers hearing her call him by his first name. This made him listen to her immediately. His dominant side was going crazy at that name. He slowly got up from his seat and took confident strides towards her waiting form making a shiver run down her spine from the power that was radiating off of him.

He walked closer to her and didn't seem to stop anytime soon, that's why she reluctantly took some steps back until she closed the wooden door with her back. He trapped her by putting his evidently strong arms  next to both sides of her face. Evie has stopped breathing a long time ago. "S-sir?", she whispered again too confused to realize the door was closed and no one would be able to hear. This wasn't the Tom who kissed her so sweetly yesterday. And she secretly loved it.

Hearing her call him this name again made him want to let out a growl but he decided to hold back a bit. Instead he leaned his face closer to hers. "You know you should call me that more often.", he whispered in a husky voice. "Yes sir.", she answered immediately. Evie believed that this would have been her answer to anything he was proposing using that voice on her.

The submissive answer satisfied him deeply, his eyes suddenly darker than usual. It wasn't scary though, Evie loved every second of being unsure of what he was going to do with her. He was all in control.

"T-Tom, sir I should-", she started incapable of forming a coherent sentence or thinking straight. Since he didn't expect her to finish that sentence anyways Tom decided to cut her off by kissing her hungrily. This time not holding back as much of the passion as he did yesterday. His actions surprised Evie but her doubts were clouded by the feelings of lust that were spreading in her whole body. She immediately melted into him and gripped his hair while trying to reciprocate. It was useless though to try and fight for dominance, since Tom would win anyways. Noticing how she was so willing and putty in his hands made him let out a low moan, his dominant side taking full control as he pushed her more into the door careful not to hurt her while gripping her waist tightly. She was all his.

"I love your outfit. But I don't want any other guy to see you like this.", he whispered lowly as he let his big hands travel down her waist to where he skirt was starting, stopping right over her butt. "I-Im S-sorry S-sir, Tom", she whispered letting out a gasp as he was suddenly starting to kiss her neck. He didn't to that yesterday! And boy did it feel good. When he reached to the spot right above her collarbone she let out a small whimper at the foreign feeling in her body. Tom knew he must have found her sweet spot.

He knew it was childish and unprofessional but he couldn't hold back on sucking and nibbling on that spot a bit too long so that a small hickey would be left there. He needed for everyone to know she was taken. Even though she wasn't officially his yet, she was already 'his' in his mind. Maybe she has already been 'his' from the moment they met.

"T-Tommy-y what are you doing?", she asked confused as to why it was feeling so good. "Just making sure nobody looks at you for too long.", he whispers confusing her even more. Frustrated she gripped his soft brown curls and pulled lightly wanting to feel his lips on hers again. He grinned at her neediness but complied. "We should really continue working.", he said as he pulled away allowing both of them to catch their breath.