Chapter Twenty Eight

„We should totally play truth or dare. If you chicken out you have to down the cocktail!", Liz exclaimed as she nipped on her colored drink.

"I'm in!", Haz said getting up to get a bottle they could spin.
Liz went first and had to rate her male colleagues in a kiss-marry-kill-game. Tom went next, he was dared to show off his ballerina moves.

He spun the bottle and it landed on Evie. Feeling safe around her friends she felt brave enough to choose dare.

"I want you to give Harrison a lap dance.", Liz commanded grinning at her own idea. Nobody else liked that idea though. Haz knew how wrong this was in front of Tom. Tom was already jealous, anger building up in his chest and Evie was scared.

Not wanting to be a chicken though she got up and faked confidence by pulling up a chair for Harrison to sit on while she chose a song. The song that always made her inner stripper come out-dangerous woman by Ariana Grande.

She started by slowly going around the chair lightly letting her fingers glide over Haz' shoulders. She tried her hardest to block out that the others were watching. When she stood in front of him again she faced her other friends letting her hips move with the music as her hands slid up her the sides of her body. Her eyes were shut close. She proceeded to sway her hips seductively in front of him until she stepped between his legs, resting her hands on his knees as she moved down on him.

Since her eyes were closed she couldn't see how Tom was a mix of complete shock by the way she was able to move and the confidence that was radiating off of her and anger towards Harrison. He was in pain every time she touched him.

Then she turned around and sat on Haz' lap letting her hips circle again while playing with the ends of his hair. Haz felt incredibly uncomfortable under Tom's eyes. He obviously was enjoying the show, it's no secret that Evie was able to move like a goddess but he still tried to keep his fingers off of her for the sake of his best friend.

Tom for sure was of the possessive type. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the moving girl looking absolutely gorgeous as she was moving sexily.

Yet his anger was building up with every second.

His fists were clenched just like his jawline and he tried his hardest to contain himself from getting up and ripping her off of Harrison's lap.

Liz on the other hand was enjoying both shows.
Evie was dancing like she's never done anything else, surprising her friends with her skills and the confidence. But Liz also loved watching Tom's obvious jealousy grow. She noticed that he couldn't hold himself on that sofa for much longer.

When Evie picked up the pace of her movements on Haz' lap, which made his hands hold her waist automatically, she knew that Tom was about to get up. So she turned off the music making Evie stop immediately.

"Where did you learn to dance like that, girl!", she cheered excitedly helping her off of Haz' lap who looked very flustered.

"It's the song.", Evie admitted with flushed cheeks searching for validation on Tom's brown eyes. For some reason she wanted him to have liked her performance. Tom didn't look very happy though, he still hadn't fully recollected himself yet. His jaw was still clenched and he couldn't really meet her eyes yet. This confused Evie and it made her feel self conscious about what she just did.

She sat back down with her head hung low as she bit her lip. This made Tom's possessive side go crazy, he was desperate to touch his girl and make her forget about ever touching Haz. Haz sat down next to Tom unsure whether his friend was mad at him or not because he refused to meet his eyes.

Playing the oblivious part Liz spun the bottle again and it conveniently for her plan landed on Tom again.
"I think you need 7 minutes in heaven with Evie.", she chuckled. As Tom heard that he didn't even care about hiding his emotions in front of his friends. She was right he needed alone time with Evie. So he got up immediately reaching out his hand for her to hold.

Evie wasn't exactly sure why he'd need 7 minutes alone with her but she was happy to get out of the current situation. She took his large hand into her small one and let him guide her into his bedroom. After he closed the door he immediately grabbed her by the waist and laid her down on the soft mattress, hovering over her making her gasp.

He let his large hands glide over whole body feeling the need to touch her. Evie was absolutely confused about what was going on but she was unable to speak. She loved every second of this. He let his head rest on the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet scent. He felt like he wanted to erase everything that was left of Harrison's touch in her. He wanted to be the only one touching her again.

"I really really hated watching you do that.", he confessed in a husky voice. This made Evie snap back into her insecurity. "I'm sorry I embarrassed myself.", she said in a small voice not meeting his eyes which were so close to her.

"No baby you got it all wrong!", he said quickly not wanting her to feel insecure.
"What you did. was incredible. You looked like a queen. I have never seen a girl move as gracefully as you just did."

Evie's cheeks heated up as she heard all those compliments. "But you said you hated it?"

"Yes because you did it for him. And he got to touch you and see you like that.", he confessed holding eye contact. It was intense.

Evie felt a warm feeling inside her chest as he said that. She felt like she was important to him and like he was going to keep her safe.

„But he's your friend."

„Still. He's not me. Only I get to touch you like that and see you being so seductive and beautiful, okay?", Tom let his possessive side take over completely. There was no rational thought left in his mind.

His words confused Evie, why did he get to touch her but Haz didn't? Yes she liked Tom's eyes on her better than anyone else's but how did he know?

„I don't want anybody else but you touching me Tommy.", she confessed making his heart go crazy. She was really pleasing his possessive side right now without even knowing it.

„I'll make sure that nobody ever will."
With that he wrapped his strong arms around her waist turning them both so that she was laying on top of him. She was completely surrounded by him and his scent and she felt at ease. She felt at home.
A feeling no one else could spark in her.

Tom was completely enchanted by the girl in his arms. He has never felt so protective over someone before and he hated the idea of someone else having her. He had to have her. Make her his possession. Only his.

Evie grew more and more tired as he was stroking her back. Seven minutes must be over now but she wasn't going to be the one leaving this position. She wished to stay like this forever.

„We should probably get back or they'll think something is going on.", Tom suggested knowing their friends are already waiting with dirty grins prominent on their faces.

„I don't wanna play anymore Tommy. Can you just hold me?", she asked feeling really small all of a sudden.

„Of course baby.", he agreed loving that idea. He got up with Evie still in his arms holding her close to his upper body. She allowed herself to rest her face in the crook of his neck and appreciate his scent.

He carried her back to his friends sitting down on the couch with Evie still on his lap. Their friends weren't even surprised in the slightest. They were certain Tom would make sure she's forgotten all about touching Harrison in that 7 minutes to make himself calm down.

It was just a matter of time until he'd finally man up and make her his officially. Because without even noticing she had become his already.