SPECIAL CHAPTER

LEGEND OF AGARTHA

Marliyah Lightgood is a runaway witch in their world called Agartha wherein magicians such like witches, wizards, mages, shamans, sorcerer's, warlocks, enchantresse's, summoners and everything magical are truly exist.

But seems fate will never be in her favor, Marliyah herself discovered something unusual in her body, she decided to go back in Agartha, where she's truly belong and seek what's happening to her.

But things turned in another way around and Marliyah ended up being enrolled in Atlantis Magic Academy. She knows nothing until she found out her true identity and that's make her a big threat in the world of Agartha.

***

Hey guys! Kamusta kayo? It's been a while since i last updated Section E and right now I'm back hehe. But this isn't an update, i just want to promote my new story that i will publish here in wattpad.

My new story entitled Legend of Agartha at binasa niyo naman siguro yung description diba? It's a fantasy story so expected some magical scenes haha. I'm into fantasy, romance, teen fiction kasi kaya ganoon.

Sana suportahan niyo ang bago kong story gaya kung paano niyo suportahan ang minahal niyong Section E. You can go to my profile to see my story or you can click here https://my.w.tt/mNAgHnRBmY to directly go to my story.

Thank you. Mahal ko kayo :)

@LhemorPatchie